Prego?

Gina POV
For the last couple of weeks i have been feeling sick and nauseous. I've been throwing up, eating like crazy, fussing with larry. I get stressed out sometimes at work, i'm always tired and worn out. My hormones are just catching up with me and making me crazy, even larry is making me crazy. I decided to go to the doctor today to see whats going on. Thankfully i have Helen with me. Im sitting in this room and i'm going insane i hate having to wait. I'm so impatient.

Helen: girl calm down. The doctor is coming.

Gina: NO! I'm too impatient for this. What is taking so long???

Helen: your attitude is what's making her take so long.

Gina: i just need her to tell me what's wrong with me and what i can do about it.

Helen: if you just relax and hush up and stop trying to curse everyone out..

*door opens*
As soon as the doctor walked in i saw her smiling from ear to ear. She was too excited and i'm over here crying on the inside and out over nothing at all. Helen looks like she needs to shit. I just cant take this anymore. Will SOMEONE TELL ME WHATS GOING ON?!!!

Doctor: i have good news.

Gina: and that would be?...

Doctor: ...

Helen: come one doc dont keep us waiting. I gotta get my hair done in an hour.

Gina: shh. Let her talk.
——————-
Larry POV
I'm out with my brother in the city. I needed this break away from gina. She's been going nuts lately. I don't know whats wrong with her. I be tryna make love to her to calm her down but that doesn't seem to work either. She will moan and then start fussing about why i'm making her moan or why i'm breaking her body. And when we go out she cries a lot over the smallest things or the biggest things. I don't understand it.

Laurent: she that bad bro?

Larry: yea. Its driving me crazy.

Laurent: she pregnant.

Larry: huh? I don't think i heard you right.

Laurent: bro she is pregnant.

Larry: how you figure that?

Laurent: because i'm going through the same thing with Helen. She pregnant too.

Larry: Helen is pregnant? Hwy haven't y'all told anyone? Thats amazing. But do you really think gina is pregnant?

Laurent: yea i do. Helen told gina when she first found out. Do you want kids?

Larry: of course i want kids. I'm a little scared because its been a while. Not a day goes by that i don't think about lilo. I miss her so much but she's in a better place.

Kids is something that i always wanted but after my first child was killed i just didn't know how to handle it. I went into a phase where i wasn't talking to anyone about anything. I just wanna know what if i have another child that this one will be safe and protected.

Laurent: yea i miss her too.

———LATER THAT NIGHT——
Gina POV
I'm sitting in the kitchen with Helen waiting for larry and Laurent to get here. I heard the door open and i see larry and Laurent walk in with food. Thank god they did because I'm hungry and i need food so bad. He comes by me and gives me a hug then starts to rub my belly. I guess he already knows.

Gina: hey baby, i have something to tell you

Larry: you're pregnant!

Gina: how'd you know.

Larry: the signs were all there and Laurent told me that Helen goes through the same thing with her pregnancy.

I see larry smiling and he looks excited but he doesn't hug me again. I think he is afraid that he will hurt the baby. I decided to get up and hug him. He looks me in my eyes and kisses me. I really needed this hug because these hormones aint no joke. We let each other go and stared into each others eyes.

Larry: baby you need to sit down now.

Gina: larry i'm fine. I don't need to sit down.

Larry: i'm trying to think about the baby and you. Come on we go sit on the couch and you sit on my lap.

Gina: whatever.

Larry: i love you too my little pregnant girlfriend soon to be wife.