Helen and Laurent

Gina POV
i cant believe that Laurent and Helen have been having sex and now they are dating. What the fuck did i miss? This is so sudden and crazy but hey if they really wanna be together then i hope that they work out for the best. Its been a minute since i've seen Lamar snooping around or trying to kidnap me. I am happy that he hasn't come around.

Larry: baby what are you doing? *yawns*

Gina: i cant play with your hair?! *pouts*

Larry: don't pout and yes you can. *kiss*

Gina: today is going to be amazing. Im so excited

Larry: whats today?!

Gina: did you forget already? I cant believe you.

Larry: Saturday?
—————
Larry POV
Gina thought i forgot about her birthday but i didn't. I have everything already planned out for her. She's going by Helen today so i can set up everything for tonight. Its nothing fancy. I know she's not into the expensive things but i did get her a diamond ring.
———————-
Helen POV
Times just keeps getting better and better. Damn how i love this man laying next to me.

Helen: baby get up gina is coming over today so larry can plan this birthday surprise for her.

Laurent: do i have to get up? I just wanna lay in the bed with you.

Helen: yes you have to get up. *kiss* if you get up now then i'll give you something later.

Laurent: or how bout now. *picks up Helen and walks to bathroom*

Helen: *giggling* why are you so horny? Baby we really need to get dressed.

*knock on front door*

Helen: shit she here already!

Laurent: damn just when i was about to make love to you so hard.
———————
Gina POV
Helen opened the door and she was in a robe with nothing under it and she was smiling awkwardly like i interrupted something. Then i noticed Laurent come downstairs trying to fix his clothes which tells me that they were having sex. I spoke to him and he left to go with Larry.

Gina: did i interrupt your sex?! *laughs*

Helen: we were about to have sex no thanks to you.

Gina: well i don't know what to tell you.

Helen: what you could say is, I'm sorry Helen i should've called before i knocked.

Gina: I'm sorry Helen that you mad at me cuz you missed out on some morning sex with Laurent of which i had nothing to do with. *laughs*

Helen: *laughs* anyways you ready for today? Happy birthday chica

Gina: thank you and yea I'm ready for today. What are we doing?

Helen: going to a spa, going get our hair and nails done, then shopping.
———LATER THAT NIGHT———
Laurent POV
Me and Helen have been lying to larry and gina about a lot of things. We have been seeing each other but its been longer than that i just never really got the chance to tell larry about her when i first met her. Its a lot more than you think. I wish i could tell him right now but i cant right now. He will soon find out in the future.

Helen: baby come to bed. What are you doing over there?

Laurent: i'm just thinking about a lot.

Helen: it has something to do with us?

Laurent: how'd you know?

Helen: because i know you. I know how you get about certain situations.

Laurent: i just think we need to tell them.

Helen: but how?

Laurent: i don't know but we will find a way. Don't we always find a way?