Baby.

Larry POV
I wake up and see gina still sleeping. She looks so beautiful when she sleeps. I rub her belly and kiss her lips which makes her wake up. She looks at me and smiles. I just love to see her smile its so beautiful and heart warming. Just being with her brightens up my day.

Larry: morning belle. *kiss*

Gina: *yawns* morning baby *kiss* what do you wanna do today?

Larry: nothing. Let's just cuddle and watch tv.

Gina: you don't wanna go out? You forced me out the bed yesterday.

Larry: that's cuz you needed to get out the bed but no i don't. Id rather spend the day doing silly shit here with you.

Gina: *smiles* ok. Well I'm gonna go make some breakfast.

Larry:  hygiene first baby.

Me and gina go to the bathroom to do our hygiene and all i could do was stare at her ass and how soft it looks. When she bent over i saw that phat kitty of hers and i lost it right there. I ripped her panties, put her leg on the sink and started to dive in. Hearing her moans made me even more hornier than before. I watched as her juices were dripping on my tongue and i started to go deeper with my tongue. Her moans got louder and i got faster. I stopped and looked at it then looked at gina. She was huffing and panting trying to catch her breath. Damn she taste good. I slapped her ass and dove right back in feeling her bounce it on my face. I briefly stopped and then stuck my fingers in going harder and faster than before. After i was done we both did our hygiene and walked to the kitchen to make breakfast. I could tell she was blushing because her cheeks were getting rosey red. I hugged her from behind and kissed her neck. After we ate we walked back to the bedroom. I watched as she was walking up the steps and i could see that kitty purring for more. I touched it and kept my hand there making circles on it as we were walking into the room.

Gina: larry please stop. Your making me horny.

Larry: i sorry belle but i couldn't help it. You bent over in front of me in the bathroom and i lost it. You just tasted so good.

Gina: *giggles* larry why are you more horny than me right now. You will not go any further and that's final. We aint even in a relationship yet.

Larry: well we should be because i'm tired of waiting to make you mine. I want you to be for me! I really like you gina. We been on so many dates and i haven't asked you yet. *pulls gina close*

Gina: damn your strong. Well you always have today to ask me and make it official. I like you too larry. Now whenever your ready to ask i'll be here waiting patiently.

Larry: do i need to ask i mean you already mine.

Gina: how you figure i'm already yours? *folds arms*

Larry: because if i wasn't you would've stopped me from kissing your lips.

Gina: larry i didn't know that you were gonna do that.

Larry: true true but you could've stopped me during.

Gina: well since you beating around the question. Larry do you wan-

Larry: yes i wanna be your man. *kiss* now do you wanna be my woman? *picks up gina*

Gina: yes i wanna be your woman. Now put me down baby.

Larry: you're not heavy at all. *laughs* you're so light but you got a fat ass and a fat pussy. How is that possible?

Gina: .....

Larry: never mind that question just promise me you will never hurt me or leave me.

Gina: i promise. Bow you promise to never hurt me or leave me and be loyal to me.

Larry: i promise baby. I also promise to finish where i left off.

Gina: not if i don't want you to.

Larry: you're gonna stop me.

Gina: yes i am.

Larry: ok.

I put gina down and push her on the bed on her back and straddle her legs into a perfect V. I look in her eyes then look at her kitty and lick my lips. I give it a few slaps and she moans making me aroused. I kiss her inner thighs and rest my head on her right thigh just close enough to smell her sweet scent. I slap it some more making her get aggravated. I look up at her and see that she's giving me a death glare and i dive right in causing her moans to come out rapidly. I stop what i'm doing and kiss her lips gently making her taste her own juices. She looks at me like she's upset and i start to kiss my way to her kitty. I stop right before and kiss in that same spot. She gives me another glare and stand up straight. I pull my pants and underwear down and position my dick right at her hole. She sits up and keeps her leg straddled. She looks up at me with lust in her eyes and i kiss her lips again while rubbing my dick against her area. I don't wanna sex her just yet. I just wanna tease her for her now. Yes it is tempting but i cant just yet. I stopped and pulled my underwear and pants up. She looks at me and pouts.

Gina: baby why you stopped?! I wanna feel you.

Larry: not yet baby. I had to because i want our first time to be special but rough. I'll taste you again so you can be happy and not pout.

Gina: *laughs* larry you're so silly but i'm glad you don't wanna rush into it. But you cant just whip our dick and place it on my hole and not slide in. I was getting aroused and hot.

Larry: i sorry baby. But you know if you hadn't teased me none of this would've happened. You cant bend down in front of me and not expect me to taste you and your juices.

Gina: well that sounds like a personal problem. Let's just cuddle.

Larry: okay we cuddle naked.

Gina: naked?

Larry: yes naked! Now take off that bra while i take off my pants and underwear.

Gina: if you would've never ripped my panties i would've never been in this position and none of this would've happened.

Larry: sounds like a personal problem. *pulls gina close* i love you baby. I live my woman.

Gina: and i love my man too.

Larry: damn you sound sexy when you say that.

Gina: *blushes* hehe