Oh shit!

Gina
I'm kicking like crazy. The wedding is only a month away. I have been counting down like crazy. I just wanna lay down and take a nap. I walked in my room went straight to the bed. I took off my clothes and got completely naked. The bed feels so good and now me and my baby can rest. I turned off the lights and went to sleep..... i felt someone get on top of me and i pushed them away.

Larry: baby stop pushing me away. Are you okay? And why are you naked?

Gina: i'm tired larry and this baby needs to rest. Don't you have some work to do?

Larry: no i do not. I'm gonna lay with you. I wanna cuddle.

Gina: you're such a big baby.

I love cuddling with larry. It makes me feel safe and secure. When he wraps his arms around me it warms me up. He pulled the covers over us and rubbed my belly.

Larry: i love you gina and i wanna let you know that.

Gina: i love you too larry more than anything.

He gave me a kiss and my heart just melted all over again. Its the little things that make me fall for him and cherish him.

Larry: what do you wanna do tonight?

Gina: lets watch a movie and order takeout from china moon and pizza hut.

Larry: you're gonna eat all that?

Gina: its not me. its the baby talking but i am hungry.

I don't know why i didn't eat breakfast this morning. I just couldn't bring myself to do it after i threw up.

Melissa
They thought i was gonna get away that easily. Ha they are really funny. I called backup because i know when I'm in need i can call on some friends. Right now I'm parked in front of their house. I saw a car parking in front of me and i watched as she got out and walked over here.

???: hey girl.

Melissa: hey whats up?

???: I'm living my best life. So whats the plan?

Melissa: GET IN THE CAR NOW!

I can see Laurent's car driving up this way. If he sees that she is here then he will know that something is up and i cant have. She got in the car and we dipped our heads down. We peaked only to see Laurent and some girl get out the car. She is married to him and my girl didn't know. Once he finds out about this child then their marriage will be gone.

???: did you see what i saw? I cant believe that bitch. How could he fucking get married to my worst enemy.

Melissa: what are you talking about? Has he ever met her when you two were dating?

???: no but i mentioned her alot. I will kill them both.

Melissa: looks like we have two lives to ruin. I cant let larry marry her. She will pay for stealing my man.