The wedding

Gina
Why don't this wedding go by faster. Let me just say i do and everything will be over with. Im so ready for my honeymoon and to spend the rest of my life with larry and little LJ. I swear they are just alike always fussing and wining over shit that they cant have but they make me happy and thats all that matters.

Preacher: if anyone has any objections, plewse speak now or forever hold your peace......... well then looks li-

???: I OBJECT.

Who the fuck said that? Not on my wedding day. Oh shit why her why now. I didn't invite this bitch because she is a double crossing whore.

???: that tramp up there doesn't need to be married to anyone. How do y'all even know if that kid is for larry.

Melissa: I OBJECT AS WELL. She stole larry from me and ruined my life and now she got pregnant for him but that doesn't change how i feel about you larry. We were meant to be not you and her.

Father please give me strength not to kill both of them on my wedding day.

Larry: Melissa i don't love you anymore. We had our run and it went sour when you cheated on me and after that i didn't know how to love until i met gina and she changed my life for the better. This is the girl that i wanna marry so anything you say and do wont change how i feel about her.

Gina: can we finish with the wedding and not let these two heathens ruin it for us. My cousin is a snake in the grass and has been trying to ruin my life since day one. She was always jealous and this is her way of getting back at me which is not working so please can i marry my husband now.

Reception
After all of that non sense we still managed to keep a positive attitude. I hope that the both of them get some help and stop trying to ruin a happy home. Melissa will find someone to live and treat right but it just wont be with my larry and if she dares to try anything i will kill her.

Larry: hi my beautiful wife.

Gina: hi my handsome husband. What do you say we go to the  dressing room and have a quickie?

Larry: baby we cant leave our guest. What will they think? I know you're horny and all but I'm hungry.

Gina: baby i got your dinner right here. You don't need nothing else to eat right now except for me now lets go or you wont get none on your honeymoon.

Larry: we cant make it obvious so lets go i. Different directions.

Gina: i love you larry bourgeois.

Larry: i love you too gina bourgeois.

I feel like I'm saying i do all over again and the kiss never gets old. I wish my dad was here to see me get married but i know he is here in my heart. I love you too daddy and thank you for never giving up on me.