Verdict

Larry
I am seriously crying right now and i don't know what to do. After everything that i have been through. It all just comes crashing down. I tried so hard to be a better person and this is the thanks i get. Why does she always ruin something good for me? I never thought that i would see this day
coming.

Doctor: unfortunately the bullet pierced her and caused eternal bleeding. We tried to contain it and stop the bleeding but there was nothing we could do.

This has to be a fucking joke. I cant believe that at all. Noooo this can be happening. What about laurent.

Larry: you have to be lying to me right now. What about my brother. Can i go see them both. I have to at-least say my final goodbyes.

Doctor: i hate to break it to you but your brother died before he got to the hospital.

Larry: NOOOOOOO. BRING THEM BACK TO LIFE. I NEED MY WIFE AND MY TWIN BROTHER. I AM SUPPOSED TO BE GETTING MARRIED SOON AND NOW I CANT BECAUSE OF HER.

Helen: larry whats going on?

I ran to Helen and cried on her shoulder. I just didn't want this to be real. I couldn't contain myself at this point. I lost the two most important people in my life  how will i move on without them. I cant breath without those two.

Larry: they're gone Helen. They're gone.

Helen: what do you mean they are gone?

Larry: Laurent died before he got to the hospital and gina died in surgery. The bullet pierced her lung and cause eternal bleeding for which they couldn't contain. I have nothing to live for at this point. I cant be les twins without my twin. I cant be the future husband without gina. What am i gonna tell Lj he is gonna be so sad. What will gina's brothers and sisters think say when i have to tell them the news.

Helen: you must be lying to me.

Nurse: sir you can go see them now.

Me and Helen were crying our eyes out and i don't think neither one of us could take it. I just screamed at the top of my lungs and cried even harder. Before i knew i passed out.
——————-
I looked up and i'm in the restaurant with Laurent, Helen, and gina. What the hell. Just a minute ago u was at the hospital and the doctor told me that they both died. Was it a dream or what. I am seeing the future.

Helen: what happened? Am i missing something here?!

Larry: lets leave right now.

I saw melissa coming this way and i knew what i had to do. I watched in slow motion as she pulled out the gun and started to shoot. I jumped in front so none of them would get hurt. Then i realized the bullets went straight through me like a hologram. I watched as the bullets froze. I grabbed Laurent and gina and pushed them to the ground. Then i grabbed Helen and pulled her down so she wouldn't get hit.

Larry: is everyone alright

Something hit me hard and i blacked out.
—————————

Gina: larry wake up, wake up.

I woke up and i saw gina looking at me. I smiled and kissed her passionately.

Larry: baby i thought i lost you. I thought you were gone forever.

Gina: I'm right here larry i never left.

Larry: yes you did. You and Laurent. WHERE IS LAURENT?

Gina: calm down baby he's in the other room with Helen. Why haven't you finished getting dressed.

Larry: lets stay home we can not go to that restaurant.

Gina: why not larry. We already made reservations.

Larry: please i have a bad feeling and i saw what's gonna happen.

Gina: are you feeling okay because if your not then i will tale of you here.

Larry: I'm fine baby i just want us to stay here and enjoy each others companies and be with my twin as well and Helen. Can we just do that please?!

Gina: sure baby.