chapter 1

Diana's p.o.v

"Ahhhhhhhhhh".

A loud scream left my mouth, can you just believe I fell down with a loud thud on the bathroom floor, oh my gosh my back hurts .

"MOM!!!!!!" I screamed.

I began hearing footsteps on the stairs ruining into my room then my bathroom door swag open to show my beautiful mom iynaama,she has a look of shock on her face when she saw me .

Thank goodness I've managed to get back into the tub.

"Oh my goodness Baby what happened to you ? Mom asked coming closer to me, the soup In the tub at Least covered some part of my body , then the door opened again showing my handsome looking dad, and my most handsome attractive brother, if he wasn't my brother ...I don't need to mention it, yes our last born Ara she too, mom hard her after I and Dylan turned 3, ara made her way into the bathroom,but the boys won't dare .

"Oh no dad...what are you looking at ? I yelled trying to cover myself in the tub well,my face already turning red,dad is gonna see me naked ,I could see how Dylan is trying to squeeze his face to take a proper look at me , dad and him suddenly started laughing.

My cheek turned red.
"GET OUT ,AM GONNA FUCKIN KILL YOU DYLAN....DADDDD" I shouted.

Can't they see am naked ,for God sake don't they reason?.

"Baby let me see where your hurt" mom said .

"Hell no, can't you see dad and Dylan are watching" I cried, but not like tears just frustrated with them .

"Princess do you need some help with ummm......" My dad said pointing...i gave him an angry look.
Can't this man understand?

"AM GONNA FUCKIN MURDER ALL OF YOU"I shouted and they laughed more this time around my sister Joined.i deep myself in the water.my mom too was laughing.

"Oh my big sis, how are you gonna attend the concert with a broken back?Ara mocked.

"Am so gonna kill you Ara " I yelled .
"Oops....mom please take care of your daughter unless she won't be attending her perfect concert anymore for maybe a year " Dylan mocked .

"Am gonna kill you Dylan ...just wait till I get out of here " I yelled .

They laughed and left mom helped me out of the tub, gosh my back hurts like crazy .

Yes my family are the best set of funny people you can ever imagine, I and Dylan looks so much alike infact Dylan looks like a girl, Ara and mom are the same .

I actually am a model, wait don't get confused okay, I train models , I have my own modeling company,it has been processing so well,what is money of course the money isn't the problem, in a day I employ about 20 people's, my company is a very large one about five story buildings,

I make and design dresses with bags and shoes and lots more, well if I Haven't told you my age am 24 no offense, I started my company the moment I turned 20 it's really been good cause my family stood by me until now am one of the top best designer in America.

Dylan took over dad's company too when he turned 20 yeah , he was young but very much brilliant.

Although he refused to become the C.E.O cause he wanted to go for car racing but dad told him he has to take over from him, but sometimes he still does race once his less busy.

My sister Ara is 21 and she's a dancer , when I mean dancer it's a baller dancer she's really good at it .

I only came for a vacation and now I broke my back , what's gonna happen now ? And my show is just 3 days from now, how am I gonna perform with a broken back? Arggn so annoying.

But that won't stop me , my show is still gonna blast I can't disappointed my Fan's.

My friends kept telling me when I will ever have time for a guy ? But I told them work comes first .

After such a stressful day at work I just got back home , to my mansion okay , so you don't get confused I went into my room freshing up and did some of my business.

I went into the kitchen to make dinner , yes I can cook okay, I do have a maid who comes here to work but later goes , am a kind of person who doesn't want nose at all so I make sure that am living alone apart from Jacob my driver who stays here with me , his a very young and handsome boy, his off the same age with my sister Ara and I think something is going on between does two.

"DIANA!!!!!" I heard a loud scream from my living room, of course I know who is there , it's Sonia and Abigail my two crazy naughty best friends.

I rushed out to see them all over my couch, Abigail sat with her legs hanging at the edge of my couch while sonia has already gone to take drink from my bar gosh this two idiots.

"I feel good ..parararara.... Everytime I say I feel good I always feel good " sonia sang.

"Go girl. Go girl , common common...move it ...move shake it ...shake it " Abigail was clapping and singing too while sonia started dancing moving her waist seductively.with the wine glass In her hand .

Oh my gosh can't they see me standing.

"Girl's!!!" I called .

Sonia rushed to me and grab me in a tight hug and kissed my cheek so fully I closed my eyes tightly.

"Your... strangling...me" I managed to say .

"Oh the big wild cat is about to jump out girl" Abigail said walking towards me seductively.

I eyed her from head to toe , sonia pushed her breast up, I know you guys must be thinking if we are lesbian's, na we aint my friends are just crazy .

"Girls what cat are you talking about ? I aksed .

They pulled me towards the stairs.
"Diana sweetheart, your going to go up into your room get dress we are going for party !!!!" Abigail exclaimed kissing my cheek.

I pushed her and chuckled.
They both drag me to my room..
"But seriously girls am so tired I just got back from work" I try to change their minds.

"No.no,no diana we aint taking no for an answer" sonia said going into my closet to pick a dress for me I rolled my eyes.

She found a blue dress and my shoe .

In the next 20 minutes we were ready to go.

I got out and they decided to use Abigails car so I had to leave my own , as Abigail drove us to the club .

I hope tonight will be a good one, cause am ready to rock Any living being in that club .