chapter 17

Diana's p.o.v

Later in the night I got a call from Anna telling me I should meet her at MacDonald restaurant, one of the best restaurants so far .

The following day I got dressed ,and took my B.M.W and head towards the restaurant, I must be late already I just hope she won't be pissed .

I head into the restaurant and use my eye to search her then I found her seated with a glass of water in her front and she was uprating her phone .

She saw me and I smiled at her she returned the smile and as I got close she got up and gave me a perk on my cheek and a hug.

"You finally came" she said .

"Am so sorry i took long " I apologize.

"Of course it's nothing, please let's have a seat " she said and we both sat down.

Soon we ordered what to eat and she was really funny as we talked about mostly her childhood days, I really didn't have interesting childhood days so I only shared a little with her .

"So Diana , for how long have you both been together? She asked eating from her French fries.

I almost choked on my drink, gosh why would she ask me that .

"Oh sorry dear, " she said .

"Umm....who? I acted dumb.

"Shion of course, how long now? She asked.

I really don't know how to reply her, cause I and shion aint in any relationship and besides she's his girlfriend, why is she asking me such question?

"Well I and shion aint dating" I said .

She frowned.
"Really, but he told me you both are " she replied.

What's going on, am seriously confused, maybe she isn't shion's girlfriend after all cause shion cant tell her his dating me while shes his girlfriend.

"Umm... actually,we are it's just recently" i quickly said .

She smiled.
"Oh! You really got me confused" she replied

But I need to know who she is to him, right ?

"Umm..what about you? Who are you to him" I asked .

"Sister" she replied.i almost spit out my food she laughed.

I watched her confused .
"Oh Diana , do you really believe am his sister ?hell no, ...so shion didn't tell you about me ? She asked.

"Well , no he didn't" I replied.

She drank from her glass .
"That guy is really psycho, so he didn't even mention my name, how bad of him" she said .

"Ummm...that's because I didn't ask him about you " I said.

She stared at me for a while .
"Well, his my ex" she replied.

Oh I see, she's his ex.

"So why did you guys split ? I asked .

She was quite for a while before she spoke.
"It wasn't really working well for us, I wouldn't lie to you Diana but I caused the breakup between us, I mean you wouldn't blame me , I have desires and I needed someone to give it to me " she said .

I was confused, I really don't understand her.
"I don't get" I said .

"Diana , shion used to be my boyfriend then, but I really liked it but I really love the sex most " she said .

I Farrel my eyebrows, and my heart tore, thinking about them having sex together got me really angry and jealous.

"Diana please don't think to much about it, I wouldn't lie or hide it from you, I and shion do have sex alot back in our relationship, but I was the horny one tho, at a point I got confused if I really loved shion or I was just inlove with the sex, but then shion told me I didn't love him but the sex, I admitted to love the sex most and love him less, he stopped giving me attention and each time i wanted it he says no, so I needed to satisfy my taste , so I broke up with him in other to have my way with others , cause I don't want to cheat on him, I know I was kinda acting like a bitch but it's something I love....." She said .