chapter 6

Diana's p.o.v

I later went home that day feeling so exhausted cause of the whole work and all, I took my shower and ready to retire to bed when my phone suddenly rang, it was Abigail calling I picked it up.

"Hello"I said.
"Hello"
"Hiiiiiii"

Two voices said at once, that's Sonia too.

"Hello girls it's a conference call, " Abigail said giggling at the other end.

I smiled.

"What happened girl, we came to see you at your company but didn't see you ..." Sonia said .

"Your assistant told us you had a business appointment" Abigail said dryly.

"Yeah...and you won't believe the person who I met with " I said and they both asked who?

"It's that arrogant idiot , pathetic douchebag at the club who called me a lesbian" I said and they all gasped.

"Oh my gosh ....his the one ? Sonia asked .

"And what does he want? Abigail asked.

"He asked me to assign one of my models to him for a fuckin shoot for the up coming gala " I said .

"And what did you say ?they asked at once .

" I told him I can't help " I replied.

"Good for him...that bastard how dare him refer us as lesbian's...? Abigail said angrily.

"It's good you refused him, he should go somewhere else" sonia said

I Chuckled.
"No matter any where he goes , my models will still be the best, I know he will still come around, and the worse part is ...he was kind of saying he won't say anything and pretend that I aint a lesbian, I should just help with the model" I said .

"And what did you say ? They asked .

"I dumped my drink on him and Insulted then walked out " I replied and they started laughing.

"Yeah girl, he deserves it ..you should have added a slap" Sonia said .

"No a hot kick at his lions" Abigail said and we all laughed hard.

"If I do that ,he won't be able to perform for the next month's " I said and we laughed more.

"Yeah but at least his a jerk and jerks like him doesn't deserve to even have a lion " Sonia said laughing.

We laughed too.

",You girls are so incredible, I'd love to rest now , am so tired" I said .

"Sure girlfriend have a nice day " Sonia said .

"Than it was already" Abigail added and we laughed and I hanged up.

Lying back on my bed i smiled, the guy is really hot sexy and handsome especially his magnificent body, I just feel drown to it , but his just too full of himself,argggnnn that bastard, pushing him behind, I went into some minutes nape.

Shion's p.o.v

After I got back home , I quickly called Andrew his a journalist who's been so perfect in his job for more than 3 years now, his my very close friend and I've helped him alot so it's his time to help me.

Yes, I had to go to this extent if she Thinks she won't hand me the model, I will make sure she doesn't recover from this .

"Alright shion I will do as you have said , it will be sent to your office early tomorrow morning" he said .

I smiled widely.

"Sure Andrew , I trust you " I said and hanged up.

I got a knock and here walks in my friends.

"Dude what's up? Alex asked .

I smirked and we all shook hands .

"Should I say blast ? I asked .

"Damn dude, your up to something evil, tell us , what's you planning and on who is it ? James asked.

I went to the bar and brought drink and glasses .

After giving it to them I filled their glasses all.

"How did the meeting go? Peter asked.

"A little to be come awesome"I replied and drink .

They looked at me confused.

"Tell us dude, did she accept? Alex asked.

"Nope....she didn't, and guess who the C.E.O is? I asked .

"Who? They all asked.

"The lesbian girl I told you guys about" I replied and they looked shocked.

"You don't mean it bro, the Les....what ? Peter said .

I Chuckled.
"So she didn't help ? James asked.

"Yeah ...she got annoyed cause I found out she's a lesbian....so she rudely emptied her drink on me and walked away , she said she won't assign any model to me " I replied.

"So dude what you gonna do now ...and its important the gala is just at the Conner" Alex replied.

"I know" I said sipping from my drink.

"So what are you gonna do? James asked .

"I already called Andrew " I replied.

"Holy shit"
"What the fuck "
"Damn"

They all said at once .

"Fuck dude , don't tell me it's what am thinking" James asked.

I smirked.

"I guess it's what your thinking James" I said .

"Dude that's too much, you really want Andrew to write such article about her ...what if she's not even a lesbian? Alex asked.

"Yeah dude, you can't just spray this news all over , it will ternish her image , and so many damages will be caused" Peter said .

"Nothing of such will happen guys just relax, Andrew will just write it he won't spray the news yet, but I'd use it to make her give me a model if she wants or not " I replied.

"Oh , I see , your trying to blackmail her " Alex said smirking.

"Well if that's what it's called , I will do anything to get what I want ..." I replied.

"Yeah sure ....shion Thomas never gives up ...thumbs up dude, but I hope this work tho , am freaking out already" James said and we laughed.

"Don't panic guys am not that heartless" I said .

If I don't get the model , then I will put you in fear, at least if your reputation is at steak you have no choice but to surrender.

With my thought i smirked more.

But right now I don't only want the model but I want her too, fuck how can I be wanting a lesbian? Isn't this crazy ? But I just can't help it I also want her and I will get her.