chapter 10

Diana's p.o.v

(FASHION SHOW)

All my models are already dressed pretty well with our designs,gosh they look so hurt both the male's and females.

"Make sure you concentrate on your hills, don't try to rush things so you don't fall on stage while showing off your dresses , the shoes are made of different inches for does of you wearing 7inches move to the right ..." I said and they moved .

I went closer and adjusted Lucy's dress,shes wearing a very beautiful sexy looking gown.

"No smiling guys, put on a serious face , learn to concentrate on the camera lights and girls you know how to show off your products, it will mean a lot for us to get millions of customers today , at least this doesn't happen everyday" I said and they all smiled.

I went closer to the males they are all dressed hot.

"You guys have to leave your bottons open, but of course not all of you , Carlos you will leave your botton open, " I said he smiled and Started unbotton his shirt .

"And the following names, get your shirt unbotton..Rick, Daniel, steven, Mike , John, Philip, Elvis and Ronald" I said and they all did as I Instructed.

"Perfect, you guys are looking awesome tonight" I said .

"Thanks ms hensmith" they replied.

Looking at them one last time I smiled happily for my hand work,am so happy my modeling company is one of the best so far, checking the time it's time for the show.

"Nia ... adjust your dress up a bit" I said , as too much of her cleavages was showing she blushed and pulled up.

"Sweetpie it's time" Harris said entering the room.

"Okay guys, remember what I told you all, put up a serious face, and go out according to how I've arranged you guys earlier" I Said they smiled and I left inside .

Harris was busy talking to them.

Soon the show started as they come out one after the other showing our designs , of course my family came .

"Am so glad you guys came " I said hugging them.

"Oh dear of course we would be here, if we don't attend your concert then who will? He asked and I Chuckled.

"Here looks so fantastic" mom said .

"Oh dad, look over there I love that dress I want to have it " Ara said pointing towards the stage we all turned and it was Nia who walked on the stage showing her own dress, posting for them and the people cheered .

"Oh that dress is really beautiful Diana , your Really talented " mom said kissing my cheek.

"Oh thanks mom," I replied.

"Oh darling don't worry, we will get the dress, after the show " dad replied.

"Oh dad before the show is over, someone might get it" she said pouting Like a child.

"Oh Ara...you don't need to get dramatic, we made the same dress a lot of them you don't expect us to make just one " I said.

She smiled.
"now I feel relieved" she said and we Chuckled.

Noticing Dylan wasn't here i felt sad, why isn't Dylan here?

"Dad, why isn't Dylan here? I asked sadly.

"Oh princess, you don't need to worry, he will be here soon, his gone to invite someone" he replied I nodded.

Soon other people got my attention and congratulating me for making such beautiful designs, the place is filled with music and people Making orders, am really Making money today, almost everyone here has a car, my building is filled with car parks, that's to tell you rich people are something eals., People kept passing me with big nylon bag with them and i knew they bought enough dresses for themselves.

I was busy hugging a woman who congratulate me and told me how she got 10 beautiful dresses 5 sexy hills and 3 handbags, I smiled warmly at her . she later left and I was about to make my way meet another customer when suddenly I heard a voice .

"Enjoying the concert lady me ? That voice. Asked I quickly turned to see the arrogant bastard standing there dressed so handsomely, with his suit .
God this guy is breath taking.

"What are you doing at my concert ? I asked angrily.well not really angry tho.

"Well what are people Doing here? Of course I came to buy some stuffs too, don't you think I need dresses and my girlfriend as well need it ? He smirked at me.

Suddenly hearing girlfriend I felt angry , I don't know why it bothered me to think he has a girlfriend and actually wants to buy her some stuffs my own product for that matter .

Arggn , I wish I could pull out his eyes.

"Okay then enjoy the show" I said turning to get away from him before I was pulled back swiftly on his chest, my eyes widen at the sudden smirk that went through my body the moment my hand touched his chest, I felt my heartbeat increase and he stare down at my eyes, both looking at each other , to be sincere, the moment our body touched I felt that electric go through my system making the hair behind my ear to stand, gosh I don't know what's happening to me.

I hated him, but why does it feel so go to be touched by him, then I remind myself he called me a lesbian I pushed a way from him.

His eyes on me.
"Enjoy the show Mr Thomas, and please do not create a sin here " I said .

He suddenly smirk.

"Are you scared? He asked .

"Nope, I've already giving you want you wanted. I guess we have no problem again" I said.

'"oh lady me of course there is, the lady you assigned to me is one hell of a fuck, she doesn't comport herself and she's so flirty" he replied.

I almost Chuckled, it really shows he doesn't like Natasha one bit but who cares I gave him what he wanted.

,"Well you have no choice but to manage her for your shooting, main while enjoy the show " I saw one waiter passing with a tray of drinks and called him.

"And you should have a drink" I said he looked at the drink and back to me I smirked turn to leave but he grabbed my wrist .

"Why don't we enjoy the show together by drinking...don't you think it will be nice lady me? He winked taking one glass and pushing it to my hand .

I held it in place, what's wrong with this dude his freakn annoying, he took another drink and smirked at me as he took a sip.

"And by the way , you look so damn sexy in this dress " he winked, I rolled my eyes.

What a rude jerk, cause his still holding my other hand, I think his psycho.

Argnnn arrogant bastard.

__________________________Diana's outfit.