chapter 18

Shion's p.o.v

I drove to Diana's company, I've been calling her line but she wasn't picking, so I decided to go then

I parked my car and got out , as I walked in all eyes on me, her assistant rushed to me .

"Mr shion" she smiled.

"Please Arishina is Diana in? I asked.

"No sir, she went somewhere" she replied.

I don't know but I got worried, I hope she's okay , just then I heard hills clicking from behind I turned to see Diana.walking in ,when she saw me she was surprised I guess cause she stopped walking.

Then move towards me.

"Umm , I wasn't expecting you " she said .

I stare at her for a while without saying a word, I took in her outfit damn she's so sexy In this outfit.

"Can we go to my office? She asked.

"Of course, " I replied.

She passed me and I didn't miss the chance to look at her backside, Diana is not just beautiful she's a very sexy woman.

We entered into her office, I watched her dropped her bag on the desk , I sat on the long sofa at the side ,she looked at me .

"Shion do you really think you can just seat when you feel like ? She asked.

I smirked.
"Diana am your boyfriend" i replied.

"No you aint " she replied.

"Why?I asked frowning.

"Cause you never asked Mr " she said as she sat on her chair glaring at me.

I smirked, gosh she looks so beautiful whenever she looks upset.

I got up and went to her her eyes followed me untill I was in her front, I pulled her up and pulled her to me with my hand around her waist she tries to move away but I held onto her tight.

"What...are....you... doing? She asked.

"I want to kiss you " I replied.

She started pushing me but I can't let her go can I.
"You can't just kiss me anyhow you like Mr Thomas am not your item" she said pushing my chest with her little hands, I Chuckled at her struggle.

"Diana , tell me , why are you always fighting it? I asked.

"Because it doesn't make any sense to be with a jackass like you , and two we aint dating, three you don't want to be with a lesbian can you ? Four this is my office. Anyone could walk in, so stop touching me already" she said still trying to pull away .

I held her tight.

"Diana am sorry I accused you of being a lesbian, maybe I wasn't looking well" I admitted.

She stood still In my arms as she looks at me.

Diana's p.o.v

Finally he said it, I've been waiting for him to apologize.

"Umm...so do you expect I forgive you like that like you never said it? I asked .

He shrugged.
"Umm... maybe, but the fact still remains that I've already said sorry " he replied.

Is not like am angry with him but I just wanted him to apologize.

"Okay ....it's settled then " I replied.
He smirked.
"So let me go now " I said trying to get away but he wasn't letting it.

"What ? I asked.

"I want to ask you something" he said .

I was quite for a while.
"Okay " I replied.
"Promise me you will accept" he said.