chapter 15

Diana's p.o.v

I and shion Walked hand in hand till we went close to our family when they saw us they were all smiling.

"Awwwn they look so good together" mom said as we reached then she touched my cheek, god am blushing.

"Of course my daughter in-law is the perfect girl for my son" Mr Jackson said as everyone smiled.

But seriously, are they serious about i and shion getting into a relationship, their already calling shion son in-law and me daughter in-law .

"Of course my sister is the best you can find" Ara said grinning from ear to ear, i eyed her and she mouth* oops*

"Diana darling I was wondering why shion doesn't take you home? Dad said .

I looked at them , oh no they are trying to give us room to be close, I don't want to be close to him anymore.

"No dad, I can go home myself, " I replied.

"Oh common sweetheart, shion can take you home , shion won't you be glad to take your Girlfriend home? Mom asked.

My eyes widen, we are not even dating, now this people are taking it too far .

Shion smiled.
"Of course aunt ," he replied.

"Ummm....we aint dating besides we just met after all this year's " I lied trying to give them reason but they all looked at us some how, and Ara smirked at me as she folded her arms .

Oh no she didn't just tell them we knew before now, arggn am going to murder this girl .

"Sweetheart, we know, but you will soon anyway and by the way you and shion looks good together, am sure you both like each other alot ,you both will make a great couple" mom said smiling.

I rolled my eyes, it seems there's. Nothing i can do about this so I just smiled.

"Son, your brother will soon be joining us from next week, and also he has a fiancé now " Mr Jackson said .

Everyone gasped, I think that's shion's elder brother.

"Wow, so mark is getting married soon, how lovely " mom said .

"And it took this long for us to know? My dad pretended to be upset at mr Jackson.

"Oh dear friend of course not , he proposed to her a month ago" Mr Jackson replied.

"I and mark do talk alot but he never mentioned that he was engaged" shion said angrily.

We looked at him, awwn his so cute when he looks mad .

"Son he said he wanted to be a surprise, infact ive ruined it, I shouldn't had tell anyone, but I hope once he gets back to break the news , you all can still pretend that your just hearing it" Mr Jackson said and we all laughed.

"Mr Jackson if you don't mind I'd like to invite you and shion for a family dinner Tomorrow, I hope you would come ? Mom asked .

"Oh angry ms , of course I will come " Mr Jackson mocked .

Mom rolled her eyes.

"Diana that means you will be there too, you don't need to keep your future husband waiting" Dylan winked .

They chuckled.

"We should get going now " shion said taking my hand, I try to pull away but he gave me a look that said * don't dare* I rolled my eyes and just let him hold me .

"Of course you guys should run along its already late" mom said kissing my cheek.

I hugged all my family including Mr Jackson.

They wave us bye and we left .

We reached outside the gala and shion was still holding my hand I pulled it from him.

"Just let go already"I said and he chuckled.

"You know, if I had come with my car , I wouldn't had needed you driving me home you douchebag" I said angrily, although i wasn't.

"Lady me please just count this favour of mine as your future husband and get into the car " he said I rolled my eyes.

I walked to the passenger seat of his Mercedes Benz and he opened the door for me I got in and he went into the drivers seat .

He pulled the car on the drive , he was smirking and I looked at him angrily.

"You know Mr Thomas, no matter what you do, I will never be your future wife " I said .

He looked at me with a smile on his face.
"Lady me, I don't need to do anything before you become my wife, your family already gave us blessings,"he said .

And continue facing the front.
"You know shion, I can still tell them I don't like you and this whole future husband stuff will stop" I said .

He was quite for a while.
"I see , you really hate me this much ? He asked .

I didn't answer him.

"Well even if you tell your family, they would ask why" he said

"And I'd tell them what you did " I said .

He chuckled.
"Even if you tell them, your family will still see no reason from making you mine" he said confidently.

I eyed him .
"I am not an item you can cliam Mr Thomas, and I will never be yours" I yelled.

The rest of the drive was quite, untill we reached the front of my house , then the gate was opened and he drove in.

"You know, you should had just dropped me outside," I said .

But he didn't say anything just got down from the car, and pulled my door open, what's going on with shion, his mood suddenly changed, I kind of feel bad his not talking anymore, I love the argument so why isn't he talking.

I stepped out of the car, he closed it and placed his hand on my waist till we got to the front of my door, I turned to face him and he looked at me .
I wanted to ask him how he knew my house but then he kissed me , it was too suddenly I didn't calculate what just happened.

I kissed him back Instantly and when he pulled away he looked at me with a smirk playing at the Conner of his lips.

"Oh Diana , you keep saying no but your body kept saying yes, it actually shows how much attractive you are towards me , so your mine " he said .

My mouth hanged open from what he said .
"Goodnight, and don't forget the dinner tomorrow"he said .

He turned around got into his Mercedes Benz and drive out .

I stood at the spot he left me with three words ringing in my head.

*What just happened*