chapter 5

(I can't believe am rewriting this chapter am so angry )

Diana's p.o.v

I arrived at the restaurant and head In the waiter Angela met me smiling.

"Ms hensmith your welcome, please have your seat over here " she said I nodded and sat down.

"Would you like anything before your client arrive? She asked .

"Yeah , just a chilled water " I replied she nodded and left .

She later came back with it .
"Umm so the restaurant is only reserved under us right ? I asked .

She smiled and nodded.
"Alright" I said and she left .

I sat for the next 10 minutes yet no one had showed up , I really hate waiting it's not my thing at all, does this meeting even seem serious to him.?

Just then a guy walked inside ,what the hell what is this arrogant bastard doing here, hold on a sec ....his the one am meeting with? Damn.

He also seem shocked, cause he stopped for a while then he smiled and walked towards me.my eyes were on him I was so angry.

Shion's p.o.v

To say I was beyond shock will be an understatement, it's the lesbian,shes the one am meeting with, I really need this model, it happens this annoying looking lesbian has to be the one am meeting with, but I need to control myself if I know how the model is important tho, so I just smiled and head towards her.

Diana's p.o.c

He walked towards me and sat down the whole time my eyes were on him.

"It seems destiny has a way to keep crossing our paths " he said smiling, I just stare at him..."why aint you taking anything? He asked and faced the waiter to call but I beat him to it.

"Mr Thomas am sure your aware that if I need anything I'd oder myself, so just caught the act and tell me what you want" I said strictly.

He stare at me for a while as if thinking about something,then finally he coughed and sat well.

"Well...sure, you see ......

He started telling me how he would need my help to assign him with one of my models for his up coming gala shoot, and bla bla bla .....I kept staring at him the whole time saying nothing, does he really think I'd give him after how he wrongly accused me of that unpleasant stuff?😒

"Mr Thomas, why do you choose to come to my company requesting for this ? Am sure you would had gotten from another company" I said .

"Well, yeah...but I know you have one of the best models, that's why " he replied.

I stare at him for a while .

"Mr Thomas, am sorry but,. I don't think I can help you " I said calmly, his Really disgusting me.

He suddenly looked mad then he suddenly smiled, I raised a confused eyebrow at him.

"Common...am going to pay any sum of money you ask , just name it it's important I do this shooting ms hensmith" he said in a professional tone but hell no it's not working.

"Like I said Mr Thomas, am sorry but I don't think I can help, no amount of money you give can change my mind, am not going to give out any of my models to you, you should find another company who are in desperate need of money , am sure they won't think twice before giving one of their models " I replied.

I could see his jaw clenched so hard with announce, yes how dare him think I'd help him after he insulted me , I will teach him a lesson I know my models are the best, this isn't the first time someone is meeting me for assigning any of my models, but this particular jerk won't get any from me .

"Ms hensmith is there something In the back of your head thats your reason for the rejection? He asked but I said nothing i took a sip of my water placed it back on the table took my handbag and got up .

"It was nice meeting you again Mr Thomas" I said and made my way to leave but he grab my wrist and got up.

We looked into each other's eyes, gosh this guy is so handsome, but his not my type, people like him are useless, he doesn't reach it at all.

"Is this about last-night ms hensmith? Cause your simply being cold and rejecting to offer me my request, if your doing this because I found out your a lesbian then you shouldn't had make it public, or make out with your girlfriend or wife". He said .

I pulled my hand from his, and looked at him angry .

"Your just nothing but an arrogant bastard, how can you accuse me of being a lesbian, you don't even know me , what kind of judgment is that huh ....? I asked.

He stare at me.

"I thought I could say what I saw ....can you just forget i called you a lesbian, just help me with the model stuff, and I will pretend to not know about your true self, I will not say anything, if your a lesbian or not it's not a problem but just help with the model, " he said .

My mouth hanged open.

"I won't tell anyone your a lesbian you can trust me, just help me out" he said .

I took the glass water and emptied it in his face I was so furious he looked at me shocked.

"Listen Mr Thomas or whatever your name is....the next time we cross part again...I will not only empty my drinks on you ...but I will add something which will suit jerks like you ... Rubbish" with that i walked away angrily.

The guy Really thinks am a lesbian like seriously, who feed him with such information, it's not even true, this idiot , I better not see him again., I got into my car and drove of.

Shion's p.o.v

I stare at her till she left the restaurant, I bite my lower lip, I took in a deep breath, to be sincere I nearly wanted to hit her for pouring her drink on me, am so drained, why is she so annoying, and now she doesn't want to help me just because I found out she's a lesbian?

Am sure she's even disgusted by her own self, after all why didn't she Think about it before making out with that girl on the dancefloor last-night, she's suddenly pretending to be innocent.

Arggn...what do I do, I really need that model for fuck sake, I can't loss so much billionaires cause of this lesbian girl ...argnnn think shion , you have to do something.

Then suddenly something clicked in my head and a wide smile came across my face .

Or this is gonna be interesting, I know what to do now.

Just wait and see ms hensmith, either you give me a model or I will teach you a lesson the whole world won't forget.

Just wait and see .