chapter 19

Diana's p.o.v

I sat looking through my modeling book when I got a call, picking it up I saw its my mother .

" Mom, seriously why Calling? I asked closing the book my office door opened as Harris walked in .

" Baby, please I need you to come over to the house I need to show you something" my mom said Making me to roll my eyes .

Harris gestured the material he was holding for me i collected it .
" Mom, can't you send Ara to bring it over to my office, am really busy " I said .

" Oh but baby , it's important and Ara is being sturborn, please common " she pleaded .

" Okay fine mom, so how much are you willing to give if I come ? I asked teasing her.

" Sweetheart you know I will always do anything for you right , once you come you will see for yourself" she said and I smiled .

" Alright mom, got to go , see you later " I said .

" Sure baby , love you bye " she made a kiss sound .

" Love you too mom, bye" I said and hanged up.

Harris was smiling at me.
" Well,? I asked .

" Yeah, this of course, you said you want this " he pointed .

" Yeah ..." I picked it up .

" I was wondering why you seem so happy yesterday after shion Thomas left your office, mind to give me a blast ? Harris asked and I Chuckled.

" Well, should I sat we are good now ? I asked .

" Hmm, doesn't sad bad tho" he said going to open my Fridge taking one apple.

" I mean we are in a relationship" I said and his eyes widen .

" Fuck, tell me that's a joke " Harris said giving me a glare I Chuckled.

" Am serious, I....

" Ms hensmith, " Arishina walked in carry a rose in her hand .

" I was asked to give you this " are says as I collected it she smiled and I opened the card , it was from shion I smiled .

" Let me see" Harris pulled it and looked at it , then he looked up at me .

" This is serious, but I thought you said he has a girlfriend? Harris asked .

" Arishina please show this lace to Carlos , I need the report as soon as posssible " I said she nodded took it and left .

" I asked a question" Harris said

" I know, anyways the lady was his ex, and apparently, they are over " I said.

" But how I mean ....just like that ? He asked .

" Well let's say I kind of liked him Harris , and beside the ex spoke to me and she was very sincere" I said .

" Something like what ? He asked , and I told him everything

" Wow, am shocked Diana but you still have to be careful" he says and I nodded

" I know Harris, I just want to try this out with shion and see how it will work between us" I said .

He nodded .
" Good, I will be at my office, call me if you need anything" he says and left .

Well it's true, I need to be careful, but Anna is really not bad the way I see her , but still I need to keep a close eyes, I kind of believe shion that he doesn't have any feelings for her again ...but Anna made it clear that shes obsessed with him, what if she trys to seduce shion what will happen.

Oh my God,i Really need to watch out , signing i continued my work.