chapter 4

Shion's p.o.v

Gosh! That lesbian...how dare her, she just emptied her drink on me completely, I felt so embarrassed,i couldn't even wait to deal with that lesbian..

If I ever see her again I will make sure I put her in her place,does she knows I can ruin her for what she did in the club, how dare her.

When I reached home my blood was boiling so badly , I got another drink and dawned it, gosh how can she be so beautiful but then a lesbian? And I was thinking to make her mine and then she's a lesbian? Lesbian's are useless.

Getting my head out of the girl I got a knock on my door, and I ordered the person to come in, and Jerry came in.

"Boss good morning" he greeted I nodded.

"So how did it go? I asked.

"Yes sir, I've already contact her company her assistant said she will set the appointment and send the time so you can meet her " Jerry said.

I signed, gosh I really need that model it's really important for my shooting.

"Okay .... please be quick and give me the time" I said .

He nodded and left.

If I could persuade the lady to at least assign one of the models for me it will really help for my shooting and I could make Billionaires from it, I just hope she agrees .

And then my mind went back to the lesbian girl , argnnn that stupid pathetic lady, how dare her, when I told my friends they laughed so well.i felt like punching them so hard for Mocking me, I just hope I never see that lesbian again.

Diana's p.o.v

I pulled into my big company in my B.M.W and head into my company my workers started greeting me one after the other .

I was on phone.
My assistant Arishina hurried towards me .

"Yes..no..just 20 of the new ones....yes...send them immediately... thanks" I said into the phone and hang up.

I walked into one of the designs rooms my workers are busy Cassandra one of my workers was measuring one of the materials.

"Cassandra the blue one" I said she hurried to me as I sat on the chair there.

"Mrs welton came to drop the floral gown design, you can't believe we are having customers so easily , I bet they really love our products" Arishina said opening the dress for me to see i smiled

"I know Arishina...all thanks to you guys" I said smiling.

"Mam the blue dress got a little stitches" Cassandra came with handing me the dress .

"Arishina, did you tell Mrs Gold of the emerald dress , it contains 58 karat Plato and I can't keep the dress I will have to sell it " I said .

"Well mam...she said she will pay double especially now she will be needing it for the Champaign " Arishina replied I nodded.

I looked at the blue dress Cassandra gave me.
"The dress is so colorful Cassandra, I told you to use a deem blue " I said angrily

I don't joke when it comes to my business.

"What about the silver shoe you were supposed to make? I asked another worker Tina by name .

She quickly horrid to go check the shoe .

"Sweetpie can we go have some food ? Harrison asked from behind.

Well Harrison is a very funny person, his my very good close and bestfriend apart from Sonia and Abigail, he can talk non-stop and he eats a lot which made him look so big with his belly , and his my adviser I knew him since I was 12 he does stay with us his mother was our nanny before she died so Harrison stays with us since then since he has no father his just like a brother to me and son to my family, his 25 but big you will think his up to 30 but his young and funny just his size that's shaking lolz.

I rolled my eyes at him .
"Harris am busy can't you see" I snapped at him he hissed and walked away i shook my head.

Harrison is also my worker he knows alot about the business mostly when am not around I leave the company to him to handle.

I step out of the room and went straight to the elevator to enter the last floor and I saw Harris already eating a hand full of cookies, he rushed to me smiling.

"Sweetpie common have a taste" he said trying to put it in my mouth , before I could talk he shove it into my mouth and I chewed and besides I love cookies alot he gave me a bottle of orange juice and I collected it .

"Thanks love" I kissed his cheek and hurried to the shoe room where Joseph my worker quickly met me.

"Ms hensmith, here are the final design for the shoe" he said giving me the shoe book and I started flipping through it.

"Alright Joseph make the 7inches I will call Medina for a transmission" I said giving him the book back

"Make it green" I yelled to another worker

"Good job Nia " I said to another worker who was Making gold shoe she smiled at me .

"Thanks mam" she replied and continued.

"Sweetpie the glass" Harris came giving me my eye glass I collected it and wore it .

"Tami " I called another worker she quickly came to me .
"Yes mam" she replied.
"Why isn't this shoe having a leather on it I thought I told you to ask Carlos , besides where is the shoe I asked you to make ? I asked .

"Am..so.,....sorry mam.... Carlos said he will make it himself" she slutter " ummm he Gave me the purple one to deal with " she replied scared .

"Where the hell is Carlos ? I aksed angrily.

"Sweetpie Carlos is right here " Harris said .
I turned to see Carlos coming towards me smiling his a very young handsome guy.

"Morning ms hensmith" he greeted.

"Carlos I thought i gave strict orders for God sake the show is in two days , have you even made the leather jacket? I aksed .

"Yes mam , am just dealing with the shoe now , besides I Asked tami to help with the purple one " he said

"I really don't like you changing my orders , your one of my best workers don't make me fire you " I said calmly.

"Sure mam" he replied and left .

"Sweetpie let me have the orange juice" Harris said grabbing the bottle from me .

"Harris you eat too much your so big " I said rolling my eyes .

"At least i and Arishina are the same " he said and i chuckled.

Yeah true but she doesn't eat like him.
"You suck" I said rolling my eyes.as I walked out of the room.

"Sweetpie you know I hate it when you call me names infact you stink " he said I stopped walking turning to him with my mouth hanging.

"Harrison" I yelled playfully.

"What ?...your gonna fire me?...just try it and see what I do to you " he scoffed and twisted his waist like a girl and started walking away I laughed gosh his full of drama.i hurried after him.

"Common Harris wait for me " I called but he didn't reply and kept shaking his bum bum I started laughing hard.

"Mam hensmith.... the appointment is in 30 minutes I've booked your stay at st Jones restaurant it will be good to meet your client there " Arishina said .

Yeah how can I forget. I have an appointment.

"Okay ...umm... Harrison please look after the company till I return and Arishina please make sure the marketing department is working fine " I said .

"Sure mam" she said and left .

"Alright sweetpie see you soon " Harris kissed my cheek and I hurried out of my company.

I need to get through with this appointment soon, I got into my car and zoomed off.