chapter 2

Shion's p.o.v

I got down from my black Mercedes Benz, and walked into my large studio.

Yeah am a Billionaire, filthy rich, this studio company of mine has been blasting for 6 years now, am shion Thomas 26 years old, fuckin handsome and one hell of a sexy billionaire I have an elder brother Mark Thomas, his the one handling dads company i really don't have time for C.E.O stuff so instead I build up this studio company, so am the C.E.O of my own company.

"Boss.."Jerry my worker shook my hand his also my very good friend.

"How is everything going on here? I asked .

"Perfect but we are still looking for a better looking model for the shoot" he said

We both walked into my office.

"Haven't you check does List completely, their some girls who came around for the interview for the shooting...." I said.

"Yes boss...but non has the perfect body for a model ...they ain't really so light and some just appear fat, I guess we need to click in another board again and let others try their luck" Jerry said .

I took in a deep breath.

, AM a model who only deals with female models to cover up my magazines to sell, my work is always appreciated by so many fans , and some of this model girls always want my attention which disgust me, and also i don't use the same model for every of my magazine, I also use guys too for my shooting, I do change girls in the shooting cause the world need to see different creativities, and I pay my workers well.

I picked up my file and read through the contents , I need to find a model to do this shooting for this up coming gala , I will sell a lot of magazines and make huge money from it .

Being a celebrity is really something eals the press always find one uninteresting story to tell the world about me, how I pick girls from my shooting and end up sleeping with them well maybe but they are the ones coming after me , I don't go after women .

My eyes crossed a modeling company in it is written ". D.H modeling company" I've heard lots about this company, and I think it's a good choice maybe I can try to convince the C.E.O of this company to assign one of his best models for me and pay him.

"Jerry I need you to check out this company, I heard that the C.E.O does have good models there I can assign one and pay him just for the shooting" I said handing him the file he looked through it .

"Sir... actually the C.E.O is a lady " Jerry said .

I stare at him, it's a lady? Wow how nice , she must be so rich cause her Modeling company is really topmost, just like mine how impressive.

"Umm...okay Jerry please book an appointment for me with her ...I really need her help to assign me with one of her models" I said .

"Sure boss " Jerry got up and left .

I signed and started uprating on my laptop when my friends suddenly entered.
James , Peter and Alex .

"Dude..." James called
I smirked at them.

"The boss man is busy " Alex said as they all took a sit .

"Am just trying to figure out a new model to use for the shooting" I said .

"I thought you already got from those girls that came over for the interview? Peter asked.

"Yeah...but Jerry told me they aren't perfect for it, " I said .

"Umm..so what are you gonna do now ?James asked .

"Well...I've told Jerry to contact a modeling company to set an appointment so I could meet the C.E.O then maybe try to talk to her to help me with one of her models " I said .

They looked confused.

"The C.E.O is a lady ? They all asked .

"Umm yeah , that's what Jerry said " I replied.

They smirked.
" This is cool bullshit bro...what company is that ? Alex asked .

"D.H modeling company"I replied.

"Wow..Man i heard that company is one of the best product of models " peter exclaimed.

"And also one of the topmost " James said smirking.

I stare at them wondering why there face is like shit

"Yeah....I know" I replied.

"Well she's very rich I hope she agrees to help you" Alex said .

"I know she's rich , but am also fuckin rich " I replied.

"Of course bro ...your company is one of the best too, it's just like you both competiting " Peter said .

"Yeah yeah. ..true talk " James agreed.

I shook my head and smiled .

"Bro, do you mind if we go out to the club I really feel like I need some drink in my system" Alex said and we Chuckled.

"I hope your girlfriend don't catch you gridding another girl " I said and we all laughed.

"Of course not, I love her and I won't cheat on her " Alex replied.

"Man sometimes drink can change the mind at that moment" Peter said .

We all laughed.

We finally left my office to head to the club, but I reminded Jerry to book the appointment with the D.H Modeling company so I could meet the C.E.O and discuss this with her .

I just hope she helps .