chapter 8

Diana's p.o.v

I gently sat back on my seat as Harris walked to the front of my desk, I couldn't even look him in the eye anymore, I should have told him this From the start.

"Am listening" he said .

I stare up at him our eyes on each other.

"Am sorry Harrison I should have told you this " I said.

"So you actually don't want to assign Natasha to him right ? He asked .

I nodded saying yes.

"Then why did you assign her? He asked.

"He threatened me" I replied.

Harrison looked confused.
"I don't get" he said .

"Well I and my friends went to a night club Two days ago, and he was as well there I really don't know how he formulated the lies but he cliam to call me a lesbian cause of how close we were at the club, and then he said we were making out, I feel so angry at him, although I never knew he would be the one whom I had appointment with, we met and he asked me for my help, he said he needed a model whom he can use for his shooting, I was angry and refused to help, Only for him to come now and threatened to publish a false news of me being a lesbian" I said sadly.

Harrison looked at me shocked.

"He got the news with him, and if I refuse he will publish it and it will go viral, you know how this company is important to me, my family won't be happy if they get to hear this , talk more of my dad, " a tears left my eyes .

Harris rushed towards me and hugged me .

"Oh sweetpie, I know how you feel " he said .

"I don't know why he went to such extant, don't you think it was too much, if this information gets to the press, not only my company will be ruined , my family too will be disgrace, I had to give him what he wanted in other to save my reputation and that of my family, seriously if anything happens to my family, I won't forgive myself for it " I cried.

"Sweetpie, I don't think your angry you gave him Natasha, your upset because your scared he might still publish it right ? He asked

And I nodded. Yes Harris knows me alot, he knows what I think and know how affected it could be to me, what if he still goes ahead and cast the information, what will happen?

"I just hope he drops the case , am really scared Harris " I said .

"Well ....I know he will drop it, you should have told me this earlier, I would had showed him the stuff am made off once I seat on him." he said and I laughed.

"Now that's my sweetpie, you look beautiful and appetizing when you smile "he kissed my cheek .

"Oh Harris, you have a way of making me happy" i said .

"Of course sweetpie if I don't who will, now don't think too much about this anymore, and let's prepare for the show tomorrow...and since Natasha isn't here anymore, I think we should replace her with, Alicia " he said .

"Yeah that will be nice, Alicia is really good " I said .

"Alright then sweetpie, I will just go handle that now " he said .

I nodded he kissed my forehead and left and I smiled .

Shion's p.o.v

Yes just hit me , I know I went too far, but my shooting is also important and I was in desperate need of a model , so I had to threaten her which worked perfectly.

But my problem now is this Natasha girl is trying to make me notice her, although she looks so beautiful and her stature is perfect, it's great for the shooting, but her body isn't as perfect as diana ...Diana is so beautiful that the moment I Walked into her office I couldn't stop staring at her, her outfit was killing and with how it hugged her skin makes her shape so visible, am drawn to that woman's beauty .

When she said she isn't a lesbian, I found the truth in her eyes, she was saying the truth and I felt sorry for putting her through that but you can't blame me for being selfish, I needed help from her and the only way to get it is by threatening her, but I know she will be very mad at me .

Well not for long my Diana cause you will soon be mine.

This Natasha girl is just flirting with me, if not this shoot is important I would have pushed her out of my car, she's Making her breast visible with her long legs, she's beautiful and sexy but yet not like my Diana ....it feels so good to call her * my Diana * she just takes my breath away .I smirked.

Once I reached my office, I called Andrew and told him to discard the information and he said his right on it.

I've succeeded in getting a model...now I have to get her .

______________
Dis is Diana hensmith

And her outfit.

I hope she's beautiful Sha?