chapter 12

Shion's p.o.v

I watch as Tony my photographer kept snapping Natasha as she post sexily Infront of the camera.

"Yeah like that " tony said as he kept snapping I sat by the chair looking at them other people around too, Natasha kept giving me sexy eyes , as she pulled out her breast to show well , gush this girl is something else.

"Tony she needs to hold the rope now " I said and Mike gave her a rope which she collected.

She's dressed with only her underwear and I must say she looks damn beautiful and tempting, she sat on the stool and turned her naked back to Tony who snapped her.

"Perfect" he said .

"Put one feet on the edge of the stool, and make your breast a little visible" Tony said .

She did as instructed.

Soon she was asked to go change into another dress, she put on.a white shot but her up was naked but she used her hand to cover her two babies as she stepped out .

I smirked at her and she blushed.

Tony kept giving her styles and she kept doing as she was told and they kept snapping, she changed into a net gown that has one simple stray on it she was nude inside and I could see her nipples .

Fuck, I can't stay here anymore.

"Tony finish the shooting quickly am in my office" I said and left .

I got into my office and sat down, damn Natasha is really a sexy woman, but not like my Diana, Diana doesn't have to be naked before I get hard, her shape alone gets me hard, damn, Natasha is something eals.

I opened my modeling book and check my previous female models and the shoot so far, I know this particular one will catch men's attention quickly, am really gonna make huge money from this .

There was a knock on the door.

"Yeah come in" I said .

Jerry walked in.
"There's someone here to see you " he said .

I frowned, am not expecting anyone so who could be looking for me .

"Alright let the person in" I said he nodded and left then I continued with my book.

"Baby " a familiar voice said I looked up to see Anna my ex-girlfriend , damn what's she doing here , I thought she already left for Spain 5 months ago after our breakeup.

We both dated only 2 months and it wasn't going well so we decided to end it, she was a horny bitch, she kept asking for sex like a maniac, dont get me wrong I do love having sex too but she's too wild and she can have sex for 24 hours straight without getting tired , at a point I began to think sex is all she wanted.

Anna is a beautiful woman, but yet not like my Diana , but she's sexy and she could get any man on her bed, Anna does what ever she wants without blinking an eye at a point I feel shes gonna cheat on me , but then she told me to my face she loves me but the sex is what she loved most.

I stopped having sex with her, and started seeing other women and that was because she makes call non stop, I discovered if I keep going with her it will lead to no where since she's just a little horny bitch .

And love ? Maybe I was trying to love her, but now I feel nothing not even like , I just don't want her back , what we thought we felt was love was nothing but infatuation, and now I really don't need her back . gosh i mean I have someone already, and that's my Diana only her.

"Anna, what are you doing here, when did you come back from Spain? I asked.

She walked seductively to my front , the dress she was putting on was showing much of cleavages and her ass was out of this world, she must have added .

She placed her hands on my chest .

"I missed you so much " she said about to kiss me but I turned my face and she kisses my cheek instead.

"Shion what's the matter with you ? She asked .

"Well nothing, I wasn't expecting you ...what do you want now Anna "? I asked .

She smiled.

"I want you baby, you don't know how I've missed you , I realised we breaking up shouldn't had happened, but I love you so much I was just a little naive then, but now I know what I want " she said kissing my neck as she straddles me.

I try to push her back not too hard.

"You and I know that it's sex you want, am sorry but am not the shion you do know before" I replied.

She frowned.

"Oh common shion, who told you I only want sex? I want you too, although the sex is always good, I mean I miss having you deep inside me ," she said and started kissing my neck again.

Gosh this girl is crazy .

"I thought you were supposed to be at Spain for two or more years " I asked slightly pushing her away .

"Yes but I changed my mind, all the guys I met over there are nothing to be compared to you, they can't even have sweet sex like you do, I became frustrated, so I had to break up with them ... it's only you who can satisfy my taste" she said .

Am disgusted all of a sudden, damn she's a prostitute, argnnn what am I saying am no different from her cause I do sex other women too, but I've stopped it ever since my path and Diana crossed, I just feel like am cheating on her when I feel sexual towards another woman, and it's like not like we are a thing..arggn Diana is just in my head.

"Anna please get off me , we can't get back together, it's already over between us" I said trying not to hurt her.

"But baby , I can't I love you " she said .

"Anna ..we can't.....

I stopped short as her lips met mine,and she kissed me , I didn't know what I was thinking but I started kissing her back as she started unbotton my shirt, lost in my world I pulled her closer to me kissing her hard, she moaned , I placed her on my desk, as we kept missing, I was already trying to take of her top when suddenly I got back to my senses and pushed her away .

Damn suddenly I felt like I've cheated on Diana, I moved away from Anna she looked surprised.

"Shion why did you stop ? She asked .

I rubbed my hair and stare at her .

"Anna please just go, I need you to leave" I said buttoning my shirt back , she sliced down from the desk and arranged her top with her skirt .

"I thought you would be happy seeing me again, you never say no to sex, why all of a sudden? She asked .

"Things changed Anna , I changed, am sorry but am busy you need to go " I said .

"Well okay , you know where to find me when you need me okay" she came towards me perk my cheek and left .

I took in a deep breath, and sat back on my desk.

What was I thinking kissing her back, I just felt like I've cheated.

No I didn't, I and Diana aint together so I didn't.

Arggn but damn, I still think I did.