chapter 14

Diana's p.o.v

"Umm drink" I said collecting from one of the waitress passing.

I took a sip of my drink, gosh I wonder where my family are? Just then Ara came to me .

"Hello big sis" she smiled at me .

"Ara, you look beautiful in your dress" I said .

It was one of the dresses dad got her from my concert .

"Yeah you make amazing dresses tho,...umm..by the way where is my future brother in-law? Ara asked smirking at me .

I rolled my eyes.
"I and shion aint together" I said taking a sip.

"Well I know, I mean yeah it's obvious, but soon you guys will"she said happily.

" Ara that will never happen" I said .

She frowned.

"But why Diana , don't you like him? I mean if I were you I'd be in cloud 9, the guy is so damn handsome, at a point I wish I were you ...." She said taking a drink from a waiter.

"Ara, yes his handsome, but I will have nothing to do with him" I replied.

She hissed.
"Will you stop saying rubbish and listen to yourself Diana , do you think I don't know you both pretended not to know each other? She asked.

I looked at her surprised, but how does she know?

"Umm...what do you mean Ara ? I asked.

"Umm yes....what I mean is I know you both has already met, and why is because Dylan told me on your concert that shion was there, okay why would shion be there? Dylan said he told him he just heard of it which isn't true,....and another thing is, Natasha your model is the one in his magazine cover, so how does Natasha resembles another ? She asked and raised her eyebrows at me .

I took in a breath, so Dylan purposely asked the question,he knew it was Natasha on the magazine cover.

"Umm,....well, you see I and shion aint really on good terms and that's because we met on a very bad circumstance" I replied.

She stare at me for a while .

"Diana tell me, what did shion do because he really is a nice person"she said .

"Well he accused me wrongly and forcefully took my model " I said .

"How did he accused you and forcefully take your model " she asked .

I took in a breath and told her everything that happened at the party, at the restaurant at my office, she was surprised but suddenly started laughing.

"Why are you laughing? I asked angrily.

"Oh Diana, of course shion cant take such fake information out, okay maybe he mistook what he saw, but he only saw what to use in getting what he wanted , if I were in his shoes I will do the same " she replied and laughed more .

I eyed her.
"Your so gross,". I said pretending to be angry.

"Oh sweet sis, am not "she said .

"I need to use the washroom" I said and quickly left while Ara still laughed, that annoying girl.

Shion's p.o.v

Am so angry at Anna for letting Diana leave .

"Shion are you mad at me? She asked touching my hand .

"Please Anna, I seriously do not understand what you want" I said .

"Okay fine , I understand you ...am not here to cause any problem okay it's your gala night and I don't want to ruin it....I see the way you looked at that lady , is she your girlfriend? She asked .

Finding Love✅ 4th Book of the Hensmiths)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara