rewind

rewind: verb
to be wound back to the beginning

[play media]

Jimin's Point of View

The way she moves is like an actual swan. Her grace and her strength radiates across the room, even to this dark corner where I'm situated.

The first time I laid my eyes on her, she looked haughty and snobbish. Can't say it didn't turn me on, but when she laid her eyes on me, she looked so... Shy. Her eyes met mine and I saw softness and purity in them. I felt her body tense from where she was standing, probably because I was coming across cold.

Good, Jimin, keep it that way. You don't want any trouble.

When she dances the whole room stops and stares. They gape and gawk with the eyesight of a hawk, not taking its eye off of its prey. In this case, I was her hawk and she was my dinner.

She was perfect, a little too perfect. Every move of hers was overthought and executed technically correct. Even the way she walked was prim and proper.

As much as I enjoy watching her here, I'd like to see her move her body in other ways.

What am I thinking? I should stop, this is so wrong.

'Jimin please stay back after class.' My thoughts were interrupted by Mr. Alexander.

I messed up my turns today, I was trying to focus but all I could do was concentrate on her.
STOP, JIMIN.

'I'm sorry to make you stay back on your first day but I thought we could just work on your pirouettes so that you're up to par with the others in class.'

The teachers' phone beeped, the notification of some bad news. Looking around the classroom he spotted the girl that was just about to leave.

'Rose!' She immediately spun around.
It was her.

Rose. It suits her.

'Would you please help Jimin with his turns, I have a meeting with the faculty.' Mr. Alexander said.

'Oh, um, sure..' she squeaked.

Well. This is great.

I got up to practice again. I knew how to turn, I just-

'All right, there's your issue.' she said, after watching me for a while.

'You're looking everywhere, just focus on one spot and whip your head around. You'll lose balance if you look anywhere else but yourself in the mirror.'

Oh, babe, if only you knew how distracted I am because of you.

I tried again.

'Better.' she mumbled, moving behind me.

'Lower your frame.' she instructed, gently resting her fingertips on my bicep, lowering my arm.

I just stared at her in the mirror. Her fingers were soft and her presence so close to me I wasn't able to think.

After we were done I thanked her and she promptly left.
But she only left the room, not my thoughts.