pause

pause: noun
temporarily interrupt the operation of a process

[play media]

Jimin's Point Of View

A tight skirt and my jacket clad her shivering body.

She really did listen to me when I told her to wear something sexy.

'We're going out, kitten.' I said, walking towards my bike with her following behind.

'Where?'

This girl asks a lot of questions.

I turned around to find her looking at me intensely. I couldn't help but move closer to her.

No. Do not. You just met her.

Then why do I feel so attracted to her?

'To my favourite place.'

I grabbed my helmet off the bike mirror, placing it on her head.

Nice save, idiot. What if she was expecting something?

'Um, Jimin, what are you-', she didn't finish as the helmet slid down her head completely.

I am not going to give into her.

As we rode, I felt her arms snake around my waist. It was done slowly, like she was afraid to or something. I smiled to myself as I felt her body close to me.

I'm taking her to the club. I come here a lot to forget about worldly things and just dance. I found solace in this small place when we moved to the city. I hated the idea of leaving home, but thought it would be a good idea to leave the past and move on.

Her hand squeezed mine as we entered. Everyone gazed at her, like fresh meat, making me lock eyes with each person until they diverted their sight.

I might not know them, but they all have come to know me.

No one would dare to come near her.

But Rose was too naive and overwhelmed by the atmosphere to notice the attention she was receiving.

Hearing my favourite song play, I immediately pulled her onto the floor.

'Don't worry, I've got you, just follow me.', I reassured her after seeing the fright on her face.

I got closer, daringly placing my palms on her hips, leading the way.

She picked up and learnt the rhythm quickly, I wasn't surprised. Her body moulded into mine as she continued my every movement. Each time her thigh brushed up against my crotch I felt my cock twitch.

Shit.

It didn't help the fact that she was fucking hot.
The top she wore just covered her breasts, which tightly pressed against me as she danced. Her full hips moving in circular motions without a problem, turning me on.

'Pretty girl
Let's take it off in this room'

I wish I could have her right here, right now.