interruption

interruption: noun
an act that interrupts someone or something.

11 pm

'Hey kitten', he purred next to my ear.

That name.

I closed my eyes, as my free hand travelled to the back of his neck and leaned my head back, resting on his shoulder.

I don't want to talk, I just want to dance.

Jimin groaned in protest each time my butt 'accidentally' pushed into his crotch.

Is our connection just sexual?

'Rose, we need to-'

'Shush', I turned around and put a finger on his lips.

Maybe it is, but tonight, I don't care.

My finger left his mouth, trailed down his neck, his chest and stopped at his belt.

Jimin eyes were hooded with lust, looking darker than usual. He gazed at my figure and his mouth opened to say something but decided not to.

I snaked my arms around his neck and rocked my hips from side to side.

I came here to do what I want.

To forget about everything else.

To have fun.

To let my body take over.

I stepped away from Jimin and did a little solo bit. He watched, a playful smirk on his lips.

He danced his way up to me and started freestyling himself.

To say he looked hot, would be an understatement.

[play media]

Pushing him back with my index finger, I hooked my thumbs into my belt hoops and circled my hips around. Adding a few moves here and there myself.

Yeah, I can dance without tights.

Jimin licked his lips and held my chin. One hand in his pocket as he searched my face.

'Are you teasing me again, Rose?', an eyebrow of his lifted suggestively.

I removed his hand from my chin and moved my face closer to his, our noses almost touching.

'This kitten's out to play.'

'Well then, she better be tamed.'

12 am

We stumbled into my apartment. I kicked off my heels and Jimin shut the door with his leg.
I hurriedly slid his jacket off of his broad shoulders as he unbuttoned my jeans.

Our mouths were in lip-lock as we navigated through the dark room and fell onto the couch

I laid down, my head supported by the armrest as Jimin left sloppy kisses down my neck and unhooked my bustier.

He took one of my breasts into his mouth, sucking and gently biting, massaging my other breast with his hand. My back arched and my lips parted in response to his touch.

Fiddling with his shirt, I ended up ripping it.
But only half open.

*DING DONG*

Because we were interrupted.

Great fucking timing.

au. n.  y'all ain't....
y'all ain't even ready