quit

quit: verb
leave, usually, permanently.

It pained me to look at him. He was so exquisite. His entire look screamed handsome.

'Did he leave you?', he asked.

All of a sudden the room went quiet, I didn't hear the music anymore, the people around me vanished. It was just him and I, together, on the dance floor.

'Yeah...', I looked down at my feet, clicking my heels together.

'What an idiot.', he said, balling up his fists.

'You did the same.', I furrowed my brows, giving him the 'are you kidding me?', look.

'Yeah.'

YEAH? What do you mean by yeah Jimin?

'But I'm a bigger idiot.', he said before encasing his lips around mine.

They felt like home. They were warm and soft.

He's never kissed me like this... He's never kissed me so sweetly.
I love it.
But why does it feel wrong?

    His signature scent enraptured me but it also made me realise that this is exactly what happened the last time.

He's going to leave again.

I wanted to push him away, but before I could, he leant back himself.

'Don't say anything,', he mumbled before I could open my mouth, 'Just dance with me, please.'

Dance?

He forehead rested on mine, his left hand took my right one and his other hand was placed gently at the small of my back.

[play media]

Regaining my senses immediately, I heard a different song play and more people talking around us. The dance floor slightly empty.

Jimin swayed his body and I followed his every movement. His right thigh was situated between my legs, interlocking our position.

With Jimin leading, we danced around the entire length of the dance floor, people watching us in fascination.
Moving with him was so natural, I didn't even have to think. Not even Kai could dance this well.

Jimin spun me around quickly, numerous times and abruptly stopped. I almost lost balance but gained composure.

'Remember that day you stayed back to work with me on my turns?'

I silently nodded and Jimin pulled me close. He nuzzled my neck and inhaled my scent.

'Hmm...', his lips planted a mischievous kiss behind my ear, 'I couldn't focus because of you, Rose.'

My breathing quickened. I wrapped my arms around his neck, hugging him to me.

'I can't quit you.', he said.

Fuck.

And at that moment I was so sure that I've never been more attracted to someone.

'From the moment I met you Rose.', he said, making intense eye contact with me, 'I think I-'

'I FUCKING WARNED YOU, PARK!', Jungkook's voice roared, towering over Jimin, who had his palm over his cheek, on the ground.

Before Jimin could finish his sentence, Jungkook came out of nowhere and landed a solid blow at the side of Jimin's face.

'Yeah I'm gonna regret it,
I know I'm gonna regret it'

au. n.

who do you ship- Romin(Rose & Jimin) or Kase(Kai & Rose)?

thanks for reading♥️