kindle

kindle: noun
arouse or inspire.

10 pm

I washed the sticky substance off of me and put on a fresh pair of underwear. I scrubbed my makeup off and left the bathroom.

Perched up on my bed was Park Jimin.

'What are you doing here?!', I crossed my hands over my chest trying to cover myself.

'I came to check on you, you left the door open.', Jimin said, shamelessly eyeballing me.

'It was left open for Jungkook, not someone like you.', I retorted, trying to find a robe.

Jimin watched me run around the room, go in and out of the bathroom until I finally found the bathrobe.

'Someone like me?', he asked, resting his elbows on his knees.

'Yeah, an asshole. Now get out.', I firmly said.

'You know, I came here to apologise, but I guess-'

'Apologise for what now? Breaking my heart? Or ruining my dress? Or was it-'

'I hate you.', Jimin said.

He stood up, towering over me. I raised an eyebrow at him.

'I fucking hate you more.', I retaliated, not missing a beat.

Jimin took a step towards me. Our bodies inches away from each other.

You know what?

I've been holding in so many feelings, might as well give him a piece of my mind.

'I can't believe you'd-'

Jimin's focus shifted to the curled locks on my head. His fingertips played with the ends of my hair, distracting me from what I was saying.

'What are you doing?', I frustratingly asked.

'Your hair looks nice like this.', he said, looking into my eyes.

For a moment, I was lost.

But only for a moment.

My palms came into contact with his chest pushing him away from me. He staggered back, not expecting me to react that way.

'WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?', I yelled.

Jimin shut his eyes and tilted his head back to look at the ceiling.

'YOU JUST SAID YOU HATED ME!', I threw my hands into the air, 'YOU IGNORED ME ALL THIS WHILE AND NOW YOU THINK IT'S OKAY TO COMPLIMENT ME?!'

'SHUT UP!', Jimin's voice boomed.

His voice overpowered my shrill one. Might've even earned us a next door noise complaint.

'What did you just say to me?'

I was livid, absolutely enraged by him.

'I. WILL. NOT. SHUT. UP!'

'Aargh!', Jimin grunted, running a hand through his hair.

I was about to open my mouth again when the wind was knocked out of me.
A hand was placed on my neck, pushing me against the wall with such force that could've knocked me out.

I involuntarily flinched, expecting a hit or some form of torture.
But the hand on my neck released its grip. It raked through my hair at the nape of my neck and forcefully pulled my head forward.

Jimin crashed his lips onto mine in a fierce make-out session.
He violently pushed his tongue into my mouth, hurriedly trying to find some form of reaction from me.

Jimin's other hand pressed against the small of my back, pushing my body to his.

I tried to struggle, to move away but I was paralysed. And instead, my body had it's own mind, reciprocating to him.

First, my tongue battled his in fury, and my head tilted along with his, to opposite sides, accommodating our lip-lock all the more.

And then my hands, previously placed on his torso to push him away, now gripped onto the fabric, hastily pulling him closer.

Followed by my body, that stood stationed in its original spot, but lit up on the inside, as though someone set a match to my insides, a fire ignited within me. I felt heat, heat that kindled inside me and radiated off of him.

His hands pulled on my hair in frustration, arousing me further.
I mewled so helplessly, drowning in the abyss of pleasure he was giving me.

My teeth tugged on his bottom lip, making it bleed a little. He cursed under his breath, spanking me as punishment.

A high pitched cry of surprise left my mouth. Jimin started down at me, repeating his actions. My body jerked and I let out a sound again.

He licked his lips, lips I was so mesmerised by. Ones that I dream of, that I wish could kiss every centimetre of my body, that I wished lingered on my mine every morning and every night.

Jimin furrowed his brows at me. His hold on my body weakened. I could feel him slowly slip away from me.

I knew it.

It's too good to be true.

Jimin walked to the door. He turned to look at me one last time.
I didn't look back at him.

I couldn't.

I was ashamed.

The door slammed shut. The sound of something breaking outside made my muscles tense up.

Back to square one, Rose.

au. n.
short chapter but i just really really wanted to update bc i was kinda proud of this one

tell me how you feel about all this

do you hate rose?

hate jimin?

love the both of them???

i wanna know and understand what you guys think and feel!

also it's my birthday tomorrow and i'm irrelevant but whatever i love u bye bye bye