friend

friend: noun
a person with whom one has a mutual affection typically exclusive of sexual or family relations.

5 pm

i'm here, look for a black car
jungkook

omw
rose

I had on a jumpsuit and grabbed a sweater before I left my room, locking it behind me.

'Thank you, Clare.', I said, returning the keys.

*PEEP PEEP*

My attention was drawn to the sleek black SUV that shone in the evening sunlight.

Wow.

I walked up to the car and opened the door to the passenger's seat.

'Get in.', Jungkook said with a huge smile.

He was wearing sweats, fully clothed this time, but equally good looking as the morning. His silky chestnut hair swept across his eyes.

I forced a smile and got in.

'Thank you for bringing my bag, I can just take it and leave.' I said, playing with your fingers.

'No.'

NO?

'We're going out.', he said and reversed the car.

'No, Jungkook, we don't need to, I have work to do.', I lied.

'What work? You're a dancer and you don't have class today, so just sit back and enjoy the ride.'

I was wary about the boy's niceness.

'If you're doing this because you feel sorry about this morning then-'

'No.'

Is no his favourite word?

I didn't say anything, thinking he'd give me a reason but instead, he put on some music.

Jungkook rolled up his sleeve exposing his right forearm and I couldn't help but stare at his muscles. His fist gripped the steering wheel tightly as his thumb tapped the wheel to the beat of the music.

'I can't get you off my mind,
No no no'

He sang, killing the rap verse after.

Woah, Jungkook sings and raps.

'humchineun neoye nunbiche
ipsureun bajjak mareuji,
oraenmane neukkyeoboneun ireon tteollim,
ireojido jeoreojido mothae na'

I joined in, softly singing Taeyang's part.

Jungkook stopped singing and looked at me like I grew another head.
I continued, not looking at him. Jungkook finally got over it and we sang together.

'ERA MOREUGETDA, I love y'all,
ERA MOREUGETDA, I love y'all
Girl I wanna get down'

We screamed on top of our lungs, Jungkook hitting the high note at the end.

The music was turned down and we stopped at a signal. Jungkook turned to me in his seat.

'You listen to Big Bang?', he asked in disbelief.

'Yeah, a little.', I said feeling super shy, 'You have a cool voice.'

He furrowed his eyebrows and looked at me smiling.

'Shut up. You can't tell anyone I sing.'

I realised I was smiling and enjoying myself. A huge contrast to when I last saw him today.

The car was pulled into park and Jungkook got out.

'Wait here.', he said shutting the door.

I sunk into my seat, lost in thought.

Should I text Jimin? I don't even know what's going on in his head.

He probably thinks it's all one big mistake.

I think we should both just forget about it, I mean, if he didn't regret it he would've probably spoken to me this morning.

I've had one night stands before, why am I debating over this one so much?

Because it's Jimin.

Yeah, you better forget about him.

'Here you go!', Jungkook said opening the car door, catching me by surprise.

He handed me a cup of vanilla ice cream.

'I didn't know which one you'd want so I got chocolate too.', he said showing me the other cup.

I slowly pushed the vanilla ice cream away and took the chocolate that he held close to him. He was hesitant in letting the cup go.

'If chocolate's your favourite too, why'd you offer?', I asked cocking my head at him.

'I was being nice... Fine, we'll split them both.' he said.

I grinned, agreeing with him.

Jungkook started the car again and drove us to a park. He opened his mouth beckoning at it with his finger. I shoved a huge scoop of ice cream and heard him groan.

'Bwaain fweeezze!' he exclaimed, mouth full of ice cream, as I squirmed in my seat laughing at him loudly.

Jungkook just smiled, eyeing me up and down before focusing on the road again.

He stopped the car in an isolated area. The sunset could be seen between the canopy of trees. The sky truly mesmerising in an orange twilight colour.

Jungkook pressed a button and the roof of the car opened backwards. Another two buttons and both our seats reclined.

Making himself comfortable, Jungkook folded his arms across his chest.

'Did you speak to Jimin at all this morning?'

I felt uncomfortable instantly and pulled the sleeves of my sweater to cover my wrists.

'No...', I said, not wanting to talk about it.

'How were you wearing his shirt?'

I never thought of that.

He definitely wasn't wearing it the previous night and I didn't know where he kept his clothes, which means...

'Um, I think he changed me into it while I was sleeping...'

Jungkook's eyes widened for a millisecond but then composed himself and turned his head to look at me.

'He doesn't usually do that, he never brings girls home and he never lets them touch his clothes.', Jungkook cleared his throat,

'Do you like him?'