sex

sex: noun
sexual activity, including specifically sexual intercourse.

[fucking have fun]

12 pm

We stumbled into my apartment. It reminded me of the previous time we did.

It was the night Jungkook dropped in and we...

I shook my head at the thought of it.

Jimin locked the door, gazing at me with a smile on his face.

I shyly smiled back at him, dropping my purse onto the floor when I ran into him and wrapped my arms around his neck. I kissed his lips, applying more pressure, trying to send him a message.

He broke the kiss to peck my cheek and jaw.

I whined.

[play media]

'What happened?', he asked.

'I want you to kiss me', I pouted, petulantly.

He rested his hands on my waist placing a gentle kiss on my pouted lips.

He's been doing this all night.

I stomped my feet lightly, 'Why aren't you kissing me?'

Jimin chuckled softly, 'I am kissing you. What do you want me to do?"

'Nothing, nevermind.'

Is there no way to politely ask someone to fuck you?

I walked out of his grasp and towards the fridge to get a drink of water.

'Rose?', Jimin pushed.

'I want you to kiss me like- like how you used to, okay?'

He gave me a befuddled expression.

I timidly looked down at my shoes, 'Like when I was your kitten.'

Jimin and I froze, simply staring at each other before he threw his keys on the counter, shrugged his jacket off and trapped me between the fridge and himself. His thumb and forefinger held my chin before our lips crashed, melting into each others'.

The water bottle slipped out of my hand and fell to the floor. I grabbed onto Jimin's shirt, but he caught my wrists, pinning them above my head with his right hand.

His tongue dominated over mine as my head spun in euphoria.

'Is this what you wanted?', he sternly asked.

I didn't answer, wriggling in his grip.

I want to touch you so bad.

His other hand grabbed onto one of my legs, resting it on his shoulder. I gasped as he pushed his groin against me.

'Answer me.', he pushes himself into me again.

I moan in response.

'You know...', his fingers trail along the outside of my leg, 'Everything's always so much more fun when you're flexible.'

He stared down at me, lust clouding his hooded eyes as I bit my lip. I was in complete submission to him as his fingers started to graze my inner thigh, travelling south.

Wrong day to wear a thong.

My skirt was of no use in this position and there was no way I could cover myself.