pizza

pizza: noun
a dish of italian origin.

12 pm

I called Tiana to help with the move. Bree and Mary joined too. Bree and I packed all my belongings while Mary and Tiana carried all the boxes to the new house.

'Are these your parents?', Bree asked picking up a stray picture that had fallen out of the books she was wrapping.

It was a picture of my father and mother holding each other and laughing. It wasn't forced, but rather content.

'If your family isn't a good enough reason for you to stay... Then I think you should leave.', I said, trying really hard not to cry. I hated crying around him, I didn't want to seem weak, but my body always gave up on me when I tried to be strong.

Why am I even fighting for him to stay? I want him gone.

'You'd be happy once I do, wouldn't you?', he said with a deep chuckle as he sipped on his whiskey.

The next day some of his belongings were left behind, but he was gone.

'Roooose?', Bree whined flailing the picture in front of my face.

'Oh, what?', I asked, surfacing back to reality.

Bree opened her mouth to ask again,

'No, just put it in the trash pile.', I said, before she could speak.

Standing in the middle of my, now empty, dorm room, I felt a pang of guilt for leaving.
Closing the door behind me, I walked down to the front desk and handed over my original keys.

'Take care.', Clare said, hugging me.

'You too.', I said and walked towards my new home.

Back at my place the girls and I were deciding on lunch.

Tiana holding a number of restaurant menus asked, 'So pizza or...?'

'PIZZA!', Bree, Mary and I shrieked simultaneously.

We gathered around the couch and watched re-runs of Gossip Girl.

'I think Blair can do much better than Chuck.', Tiana said.

'That's debatable.', I said, 'She probably can but I don't think anyone will ever love her as much as Chuck does.'

'But he treated her terribly, I liked her better with Nate.', Mary said.

'Chuck did that because he's human. But what makes him perfect for her is that he realised what he lost and he did everything in his power to win her back and to make her happy, even when he didn't have her.', I argued.

*DING DONG*

'I'll get it!', Bree said, eager to eat.

She came back with three boxes.

'That took long, were you flirting with the pizza guy again?', she teased.

'Nah, I've kind of got my eyes on someone...'

'What? Who?', Mary asked, with a pizza slice in hand.

'Um, that guy Jimin...', Bree said, blushing a little.

'That guy Jimin?' What the fu-

'Is something going on between y'all?', Tiana inquired.

'I don't know yet... But the whole dark, mystery boy attitude he has is so hot!'

Uhm, yeah.

'But you're Bree when do you ever stick to one boy.', I said trying my best to sound nonchalant.

'Yeah, I guess, plus, we already fucked.'

au. n.- the media provided is bree

also, can't believe i defined pizza in the title omfg