HONEY I KICK ASS I DON'T DANCE!!! Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Raven's POV:

"Jacob man, let the girl go." I herd Matt say from behind me, I was still glaring at Jacob, and by now Ricky was standing next to him.

"Yea, listen to Matt. I mean I am a girl, men don't hit girls' right?" I said giving then all a fake smile, "It's not gentlemen like... you know." I said directly at Jacob with a glare.

They all started laughing, "And who said we were gentlemen?" Jacob said folding his arms over his chest, standing all macho like and that just pissed me off. Yea, Jacob was an idiot and so was his gang... real idiots if they think I'm going to let them beat me up, just the thought of that made me smile.

"Why you smiling', bitch!" Ricky literally yelled at me.

"Oh just thinking of how easy it's going to be when I kick your ass." I said with a smirk.

"Ha is that so?! Men kick her tight ass now." and with that all the guys started walking towards me.

"Look guys I don't want to hurt you. Lets just stop here and I'll leave and never come back." I said calmly to the entire group of men surrounding me which just made them laugh.

From the corner of my eye I saw one jump towards me and about to punch me, I moved my head to the left. He missed and I punched him back, and did a turn and kicked the one behind me, making him fall to the ground. And so it went on like that till all the men were on the ground bleeding and groaning.

The only people standing would be Matt, who ran to the far corner away from the chaos, and Ricky and Jacob who just stood there astonished.

"I told you I didn't want to hurt you! But No-o-o-o, you just don't listen." I said the last part looking at Ricky and Jacob.

"H- h-how did you do that?" Ricky chocked out, I just smirked.

"Well when you grow up with a navy soldier parents you learn a few things." I said and by now most of the men were trying to get up and stayed very far away from me.

Jacob didn't say a thing but the way he was looking at me made me feel very uncomfortable. I just glared at him and he just chuckled... Okay that guy has serious problems up stairs.

"WHAT IN FUCK IS GOING ON HERE!?" I herd someone from behind me yell. "CAN'T A GUY GET SOME SLEEP AROUND HERE!?"

I turned around and standing before he was a FUCKEN GREEK GOD! Okay, I really don't look at guys that much nor do they make me drool...

He's 6f tall, jet black messy hair, stunning sea blue eyes, strong square jaw, and straight nose, natural tan smooth skin, big muscular chest; well actually he had huge muscles and the best well built 8 pack I have ever seen, oh and did I say he was SHIRTLESS! he was just wearing cargo pants and nothing else...

Yea, I know he sounds super hot and thank goodness that I can control myself or I'd be drooling all over by now.

We stood there in silence for a while, I tried to give him the best bitchy look and I think it worked because he gave me a 'fuck you look'.

"Who's the bitch and why are half the guys on the ground." Greek god asked in a demanding tone while folding his arms across his well built chest, I stayed silent watching him and him watching me.

"Um...Boss...Well the I don't know her name and-" I cut Rick mid sentence.

"Who I am has nothing to do with you and well for your men... well lets just say I was teaching them a thing or two about respecting women..." I said all that looking at him straight in the eye, so I'm guessing he is the big boss...

"You did all this." he said gesturing to some on his men knocked out on the floor, he sounded amused.

"Yea, oh and by the way if Ricky, Jacob or any of your little gang ever come near or threaten me or my family again, you won't like the out come." and with that I turned around to leave.

"It's good to see you to Raven." Boss said; I froze in shock. How does he know my name? I half turned around and glared at him, he just smirked.

I was about to ask him how he knew my name, when my cell phone started ringing Untouched by the Veronica s

I feel so untouched

And I want you so much

That I just can't resist you

It's not enough to say that I miss you

I feel so untouched right now

Need you so much somehow

I can't forget you

Been going crazy from the moment I met you

I answered it and kept glaring at 'Boss', "Who is it?" I asked in an icy voice.

"Wow, remind me never to phone you ever again!" I herd Jamie say in a very hurt tone.

"I'm so sorry Jamie." I said feeling bad for being so cold but I kept eye contact with 'Boss', "What's up? Is something wrong?" I asked kind of worried now.

Jamie just laughed, "Well I didn't see you in bed this morning so I was worried that Jacob might have kidnapped you." Jamie said in a playful tone, and with that I couldn't help but laugh and look with a smug smile.

"Oh please. I could kick Jacobs ass in my sleep." I said and he just glared, "But Na, I went for a jog and I'll be at home in ten minutes." and with that I hung up, gave Boss dude a last glare and started jogging away.

While on the way home I started thinking about the Boss guy. He knew my name and the only people that could have told him would be Matt and Jacob. And I have a feeling they didn't and for some reason I have a feeling that I've seen those eye's before, I just don't remember where and when.

I sighed, to day just gets better and better, I thought to myself, hopefully there won't be any more drama from today... ha who am I kidding... the drama has just starting...

HEY EVERYone!!!

first of all!! i'd like to thank my 19!!! awesomegreatfantastic FANS!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!! and thanks sooo much for being a fan :) i might upload a new chpter og my other story and might end up uploading a new story :)

sorry if their's any mistakes!!! hehe :)

and what you think of boss guy?? hehe

please comment and VOTE!!! and fan if you'd like :)

~SUE~