HONEY I KICK ASS I DON'T DANCE!!! Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Raven's POV:

We all sat there watching my mother, while she looked around the room uncomfortably.

I saw her take a deep breath, "Look Michael, I know that the experiments have been causing problems around town and -"

"Yes, that I know. Now Monica get to the point, I don't have all night." My grandpa cut in, snapping at her.

My mother glared, "That I know.... let me start from the beginning-"

"Please do." I cut in, giving her an innocent smile, in return I got a death glare.

"Two years ago, I was asked to join the military base in South America. When I got there I was expecting to physically train normal soldiers, however I came to find out that I was training experiments.... the same experiments that have been coming to this town." she explained looking at my grandpa.

I couldn't help but eye her carefully, she did look like she was telling the truth... so that's why she didn't want to tell my father what did she in South America.

"Carry on." grandpa prompted her.

"I'm guessing that Alex has told you why they've been trying to do different experiments." she said eyeing Alex, who nodded.

"Yes he has, please get to the point! I'm in need of a shower." I said taking some potato out of my hair for emphasis.

I saw my mother arch an eyebrow at me while glaring.... I swear that woman can only glare!

"As I was saying.... I went to South America and started training the experiments. Normal soldiers that were injured in a battle would come to our base and we'd use their bodies for the experiment. The military of both, South and North America were working together to try and form a military weapon that could be used for future wars or anything that humans wouldn't be able to handle or do-"

"So you people decided that forming vampire like monsters, that could kill anything including people that thing should be protecting, would be a good idea?." I said cutting in; she was starting to piss me off. She sounded almost proud about the fact that they almost were able to form a damn super weapon that killed what it was suppose to protect.

"Like I was saying...," she said through gritted death glaring at me at full force, "Our first experiments were all a failure. The bodies couldn't handle the chemicals so they ended up dieing. The new experiments, which are the ones that have been attacking Atwood, were an improvement but they still weren't right, so we tried training them; to tame them but unfortunately some were tamed but some weren't.

"No one really knows how they did it but they were able to escape, and we've been looking for them for a few weeks... this all happened the day Raven left the base..." She said the last part thoughtfully looking at me.

I arched an eyebrow at her while glaring, what in hell was that trying to insinuate now?

"Hey, I have nothing to do with this!" I said defensively towards her, and it was true, I was to busy concentrating on how my life was going to be in a small town, Atwood.

"I know, but Raven have you noticed that every where you are the experiments follow you...." My mother said looking towards my grandfather who was eyeing me carefully as if studying me.

"Oh not you to grandpa!" I half whined half exclaimed.

"No, your mother has a point, those things are attracted to you, to your presences...." she said looking at Seth and his gang, all men looked at each other and then eyed me carefully.