HONEY I KICK ASS I DON'T DANCE!!! Chapter 25

Chapter 25

"Oh crap!" we said in union, while getting up and bolting towards the front door, what I saw outside made me freeze in place.

Standing about a yard away from the porch, were three looking men surrounded by wolves. I eyed the three men closely; even though the sun had almost set causing duck, I could still see that all three were in a crouch position, as if waiting for an attack, they all had dry red stains on their ripped cloths and body. Then it suddenly clicked, they weren't three men, but three of those stupid experiments.

I felt my eyebrows furrow, didn't Alex say there were five on the lose? If you count the one, I killed at the gym and the two I killed in the forest, plussing these three makes six.... How in hell did Alex get five, or was he that bad in math?

"Oh my soul." Jamie gasped, which was to be expected, those things looked horrible.

I just stood on the porch observing, I noticed three things: one, Seth, Alex and Black were no where to be seen, two it seemed like both, experiment vampire and experiment wolf hated each other, and three, I didn't feel worried at all, for some reason I just knew nothing bad would happen.

The pack of wolves were surrounding the three experiments that looked at the wolves with hatred, and the wolves growled at them. The wolves weren't trying to attack at the experiments nor trying to rip them apart, and the experiments just stood their ground and didn't really move, except for hissing.

I was still watching them carefully, by now most of the people that were in the house were now, scattered around the porch, well mainly Seth's men because they thought they would be able to protect us if one of those things try to attack us. Yeah, right they wouldn't be able to protect us from a damn pony how in hell would they protect us from those things?

"Raven, what should we do?" I heard my grandfather whisper next to me; I quickly glanced at my favorite old man, who looked double his age right now. I could see the worried lines across his eyes while he watched what was happening right in front of him. His tone of voice seemed desperate and hopeful that I would have the answers he needed.

"Granddad aren't you, you know... like Seth?" I asked in confusion and curiosity, if my grandfather was like Seth then they would be able to take care of those experiments... But why ask me, if I'm not even one of them?

He sighed, "Raven, I am, but I would never be able to handle those creatures... and to be honest I have no clue as to how you were able to kill them all by yourself." he looked at me closely, our eyes met. Right then I knew that I was the one that had to do something to get rid of those things.

I sighed, why in hell does it always have to be me?

I looked at the wolves and experiments, they weren't do anything, just hissing and growling at each other.

"Grandpa" I said leaning a little closer to me, he looked at me and did he same, "Get everyone out of here, including Seth's men. I'll work this out with the experiments, with the help of the wolves... okay?"

My grandpa pressed his lips together in a straight line, while his eyes looked at me carefully as if wanting to reason with me. After a few seconds, he sighed in defeat.

"Okay, but I'll be at the door. If you need anything yell." I nodded, agreeing to his terms.

It's utterly weird as to how my family reacted to these types of situations. Most families would be panicking by now, screaming and yelling for help, while my family would do the exact opposite, but strategizing a plan and at the same time keep everyone safe.

After my grandfather left, making everyone get into the house, even though Seth's men were the hardest to convince, but in the end they agreed.

"Raven." I heard my grandmothers voice from behind me, I looked over my shoulder and saw her standing by the doorframe; the light coming from the house made the outline of her figure glow.