HONEY I KICK ASS I DON'T DANCE!!! Chapter 32 - part2

Chapter 32 part 2

After about fifteen minutes of eating breakfast and getting ready, Jamie was finally ready to go.

 “Jamie, your such a girl.” I commented, slinging my bag pack on my back. Jamie’s mouth went wide while she glared.

 “What is that suppose to mean!” She said , while we walked out the door, closing it behind her. I shook my head, while walking down the porch towards Dick’s truck. He offered to lend it to us since he would be working in the barn for the whole day.

 The breeze outside made me tug my bag pack a little closer to me, it was getting really cold, even though it was about 07:15 in the morning there was still a little fog. I was glade I was warm-blooded and had two sweaters on.

 “Ooooohh nothing.” I said a little too sarcastically, getting into the drivers side.

 “I’m driving  ...” She said blocking my way to close the door, “... and what you mean nothing? Tell me!”

 I sighed; this was frustrating!

 “Jamie I’m driving, and as for what I said – you were taking your sweet time in the damn bathroom with your makeup!”

 Jamie huffed, folding her arms across her chest. She actually looked adorable with her black thick coat and pink beanie on, pouting.

 I glanced at her, giving her my best pleasing look, while nodding towards the passenger seat. She huffed once again and then stomped towards the passenger side, opening the door, and shoving her bag pack in while shutting the door with to much force.

 I shook my head and started the truck, the truck roared to life, shaking a little. I took in a deep breath and put it on first gear, pushing the gas pedal. 

 It took us about five minutes to get to the school. On the way, Jamie was quiet, though it wasn’t an awkward silence but a very comfortable one. When we got into town, I wasn’t sure where the school was, Jamie ended up giving me directions.

 After a few minutes I drove into a gravel parking lout, filled with different cars and people my age, younger and older socializing and talking.

 I parked the car in the far left corner facing the school. The school looked like a normal building, with a wide double doors opened. A few meters away from the truck was a bench, behind the bench, was what looked like a huge field where people were sitting in groups and throwing a weird shaped ball around.

 I just sat there and watched, I could feel my heart beat increasing with nervousness and anxiety. I was somewhat frozen in place thinking, what am I doing here?

 Everyone looked friendly and all, but I knew that high school was not a walk in the park nor was it fun! Well some people say it was fun, but I believe differently, in movies high school look like horrible places where people embarrass themselves and get teased. I was not ready for that.

 Right then, I wanted to go home, I wanted to go back to the base with my dad.

 “Raven?” Jamie said softly from beside me, touching my arm.

 Hearing Jamie’s voice calm me down a little, knowing that I had someone with me that would help me, actually was a soothing thought. But I still felt nervous and anxious.

 I took in a deep breath closing my eyes.

 “Jamie, I won’t fit in here.” I whispered pinching the bridge of my nose. I heard her chuckle softly.

 “Raven, don’t say that. You haven’t even spent a whole day here, how do you know you won’t fit in?”

 I gulped clenching my teeth.