HONEY I KICK ASS I DON'T DANCE!!! Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Jamie POV:

I woke up feeling moody; I am so not a morning person. I decide to go and check if Raven's awake. I knock on the door.

Nothing. I open the door and look inside. Raven's bed was made and her room looked super clean.

Ha soldiers always have to be neat and tidy, I thought to myself.

I made my way down stairs and went into the kitchen, I went to the fridge and got the orange juice and drank from the carton, luckily grandma isn't up yet or she'd give me a lecture on why glasses were made and why it's not very sanitizing drinking from the carton... blah blah blah.... Yea i am not in the mood...

I went to sit at the table in the kitchen when I saw a piece of paper; I picked it up and started reading it:

Hey Jamie and grandma

Don't freak out if you don't see me in bed Jacob didn't kidnap me or anything. I just went for a morning jog. When any of you wake up phone me and I'll be home in the speed of light :)

Love Raven

At the bottom of the page was her cell phone number. I went to the house phone and phoned her. After the third ring she answered and she didn't sound like she was in a good mood, but when she herd it was me her mood changed.... weird.

After the phone call I went upstairs and got ready. I brushed my teeth and hair; tying it up in a pony tail and went into my room to get dressed in a baggy black t shirt with 'I'm the man' written on it, I stole it from David when he came to sleep over, and dark blue gym shorts. When I was done I got my gym bag that had my clothes, I usually shower and dress at the gym so I don't waist time coming back home.

I was heading down stairs when I herd the door open and then close, "Hey grandma." I herd Raven greeting grandma, I walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning Raven; Jamie." grandma greet us, "Morning, hey Raven you want to go to the gym with me?" I asked, she looked at me surprised and then her face lit up.

"This town has a gym!" he said sounding happy, grandma, and I just laughed.

"Duh, where do you think all the guys here get their muscles and where do you think my dance group practices?" I said nudging her.

"Sure, lets go now!" she said heading out of the kitchen, "Oh no you don't!" grandma yelled, making Raven stop right on her tracks.

"You both are going to eat something; I don't care if it's an apple and a banana but you going to eat. Right. Now." Grandma said to us slowly giving us a 'don't mess with me' look which she was known for.

Raven and I obeyed and sat down. I had a fruit salad while Raven had toast and orange juice, the same orange juice I drank from the carton... hehe...

"Why are you smiling?" Raven asked me a arching an eyebrow at me, I just shrugged.

After we both finished eating we said bye to grandma and we both made our way to town.

Raven's POV:

I was so happy this town had a gym! I was dying to work out. When I lived with my parents I use to train with their groups, and it was hard core training. I totally miss those times... yea I know I'm weird... but that's why everyone loves me :)

After breakfast Jamie and I made our way to the gym. I couldn't help but think of Jacob and 'Boss'... I thought Jacob was the big leader of the gang... uhmmm maybe Jamie knows something...

"Hey Jamie, you know the town's gang. Is Jacob really the leader, like the big man that everyone has to listen to?" I asked.

"Well Jacob isn't really the big, big boss his like second in command. You know like all those werewolf storieds where there's the Alpha, the big boss of the pack, and then there's the Beta, the second in command" she paused and I just nodded so she could continue. "Well, yea Jacobs the Beta and so is Ricky." she finished.

"And who's the Alpha?" I asked, hopefully he has a name and not just known as 'Boss'.

"That would be Seth. His sort of like the new kid in town even though he got here two years ago." now I was certainly curious now.

"How's he become 'Alpha of the gang?" I asked.

"Well you see when he got here he was known as quiet and I, the nice person I am, got him in our group. He danced with us and damn could he dance, and was he hot. But once we went out to a little club in town and when Mimi, one of my dancers, and I were leaving the club to go to her house, which was close and one of the gang members tried to attack us. He was totally drunk, and luckily for Mimi and I, Seth was right behind us and stopped the guy that was about to attack us. He beat the guy so hard that he landed in hospital." by this time we were in town.

"And you see the gang has this motto 'Mess with one you mess with all' so of course they came after him. And he beat all of them including the so called 'Boss' of the gang, Theo. After that Theo saw that he had potential to become the gang's 'Boss', so he went to talk to Seth and told him what the gang was about, he apologized for trying to beat Seth up and blah blah blah blah. And what do you know, he accept the offer and since then he has been in that group, he ignores everyone else and you hardly see him." she said the last bit a little bitterly.

I was processing everything that Jamie told me. How did he know my name if he just got here? Maybe I'm more popular here than I thought... oh well...

We came to a stop in front of a big one story building with glass doors. Jamie opened a glass door and gestured for me to go in, we walked into a dark blue room with a very tall, red headed guy on the phone standing on what looked like a white counter that went around him but left a small gap as an opening.

We walked up to the guy and when he saw us he said bye to who ever he was on the phone and hung up.

"Morning Jamie... and friend." he greeted us giving Jamie a warm smile while he just ignored me... Aww he has a crush on Jamie... I'm totally going to take advantage of that... hehe...

"Hey Gabe, how are you doing?" Jamie asked, grinning at him, I could help but chuckle. Gabe just glared at me.

"Hey not my fault you have a crush on her." I said smirking at him, Jamie looked surprised and Gabe... well he turned about six shades of red.... which made me laugh even harder.

"Um..." I herd Jamie try to say something but I seriously couldn't stop laughing, his face was priceless and so was Jamie's.

"Ahem, is something wrong here?" I herd someone from behind me say, I immediately stopped laughing and turned around to stand face to face with Ricky; well it was more chest to face... Damn these men are tall...

I folded my arms across my chest and gave him a death glare, "It has nothing to do with you." I said and I looked at Jamie who looked at me suspiciously, I just shrugged.

"uhm... Gabe..." she turned around to address Gabe, I did the same and started laughing again! I swear the guy blushes more than a girl.... Okay yea I know I'm mean...

Jamie glared at me, "Gabe mark me in." and with that she left me standing there trying not to laugh my ass off.

"Hey Gabe sorry about that.... I just couldn't resist." I said actually feeling bad, okay yea I can be mean but the kid did nothing to me...

"Yea whatever." he said with venom dripping in every word, while glaring, I sighed.

"I want to sign up." I said, he was about to say something then he suddenly froze in place, I looked at his eyes and they were focused behind me. I turned around and I immediately regretted it....

hey every one :) i want to say thanks to all my beautiful and talented fans!!!! :)

Hope you all enjoy this chapter!! :):)

COMMENT!!! VOTE!!! and FAN if you'd like!! :)

~SUE~ THANKS!!