- Transfer Boy -

"REMI YA! COME DOWN FOR BREAKFAST!" shouted my brother. I groan and ignored him. I buried my head in my blankets and pretended that I was asleep. Just then, the door open and I assume is my brother. I pretend to be asleep which gain me a thud on the wooden floor.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" I shouted. "That's what you get for not waking up. Come down, you still have school." said my brother. "I'm not going to school." I mumbled. "You are SO going to school." said my brother and he literally dragged me down to the kitchen.

If you're wondering who am I, I'm Kwon Remi. My brother is Kwon Soonyoung, otherwise known as Hoshi (Japanese for star) by his friends and probably fangirls. The reason why I didn't want to go to school was because I didn't wanted to go to Pledis University. So I do not look forward.

"Ppali breakfast meogeo. (Faster eat breakfast)" said my brother but I groaned. Nonetheless, after brushing my teeth I ate my breakfast. After breakfast, I was about to leave for school when my brother called me again. "What now?!" I ask annoyingly. "Aigoo, is my aegi dongsaeng (baby sister) sulking right now?" teased my brother.

"GEUMANE!" I shouted and started to walk to school, leaving him behind. One case after another. My brother doesn't really understand me much. I arrive at the school and I immediately receive a morning slap by eggs. "I thought I told you to leave this school! Get expelled already!" shouted my friend. Correction, ex best friend. She's Im Seori and she used to be my best friend.

"I can't leave just as you wish. It wasn't my fault that happened anyways." I said while mumbling the last sentence. "Not your fault? So it's my fault?!" she ask. Aishh she's getting shameless here. In front of the school. This is another reason why I didn't want to go to school. "It's NOBODY'S fault Im Seori" I said and push her aside.

I headed to class and immediately put on my earpiece and I am now listening to Got7's If You Do. Soon, the teacher came in and with a short boy with black hair. Gosh he looks like a quiet and cold guy but hot at the same time. Okay I must be crazy thinking he's hot ughh. "Everyone, he'll be the student for this semester. Please treat him well." said my homeroom teacher Mr Yoo.

"Annyeonghaseyo, jeoneun Lee Ji Hoon ibnida (Hello, I am Lee Ji Hoon - formal language)" introduced the short boy. "Okay Jihoon-sshi, you'll have your seat beside Remi." said Mr Yoo and I secretly glared at him. I told him before to NOT let anyone sit beside me! The boy started walking closer to me and sat down beside me.

"Anny-" "Don't talk to me." I said and ignored him. I could sense him glancing at me every once in a while. Aishh, what does he want?

Riiiinnnngggg

Finally! It's lunch time after god knows how many hours. I packed my things and was about to head to the cafeteria when someone grab my wrist. I turn to see the shortie grabbing my wrist. "Let go of my wrist." I said and he let go and said, "Show me where the cafeteria is please."

That wasn't a question but a statement. I groaned but showed him nonetheless. "Gomawo..." "Remi" I said and walk off. I was about to go to the rooftop when someone purposely bump into me. "Yah! Apologize right now!" she spat and I scoffed. "You're the one who bumped into me." I said.

Seori was about to slap when my brother called me. Saved by him and I thank him for once. "Remi ya, neo wae yeogiseo? (Why are you here)" he ask. "Is that meant to be stupid question or what? I'm out." I said while rolling my eyes. "Aishh, when will you stop acting like a brat?!" he ask, partly whisper-shouted.

"Never" was the last thing I said before leaving him there. I went to the rooftop and get my thoughts away. The sun was shining until someone HAD to give me a shade when I don't require it. I open my eyes and see the new boy smiling at me. "What're you doing here?" I ask. "Bored" was all he said before sitting down beside me.

I sat up and notice he was holding a book with words on it. I can't help but to ask him, "What're you writing?" "I'm composing lyrics. That's my hobby." he said and shoved me his book. Does he want me to see it? "You sure I can look at it?" I ask and he nodded. I read through his lyrics and it was mostly meaningful.

"Not bad. I didn't know you like music." I commented. "Neodo eumak johahae? (You like music too)" he ask and I nodded. "Guess that's one thing we have in common huh? Keke, can we be friends?" he ask. Hmm, I wouldn't know whether to trust him. Should I start opening up to people? I think I'll trust him, for now. "Alright. Nice to meet you Jihoon." I said and gave a small smile. "Call me Woozi." he said and I nodded.

Word count: 882