- Jeju-do -

It's been 3 months since me and Woozi are together and the students in the school knows about our relationship because of some big mouth brother I have. "Woozi ya! Morning!" I greeted. Currently is the Autumn break so my brother and I, including Woozi, are on a trip to Jeju-do which is also Seungkwan's hometown.

"Morning jagi. Did you sleep well?" he ask. Oh I love very his morning voice and hairstyle. "Ne. Neoneun?" I ask back and he nodded with a smile. Woozi and I got up and headed down for breakfast. Don't think wrong. Me, Woozi and my brother are in a room since my brother wants to 'protect' me.

We headed down the 2nd floor of the hotel and have our breakfast. After breakfast, we headed to visit Seungkwan's mother. I heard from Joshua and Minghao that the Spicy Crab Stew that Seungkwan's mother made was really delicious. We soon arrive at a big house and Seungkwan rang the doorbell. The door open, revealing a woman in about her early 40s. I assume she is Seungkwan's mother.

"Annyeonghaseyo eomma! Nan neo bogosipda! (Hello mother! I miss you!)" greeted Seungkwan as he hug his mother. "Say the name, Annyeonghaseyo Sebeuntin ibnida!" greeted my brother and his friends. "Annyeonghaseyo, jeoneun Kwon Remi ibnida." I greeted. "Ah ne annyeonghaseyo, come in come in." said Mrs Boo.

"So would you mind introducing yourselves to me? I've heard so much from my baby Kwan but I want to hear for myself." said Mrs Boo while we chuckled the moment she said 'Baby Kwan'. "Eomma! Don't call me that in front of them!" whined Seungkwan. Keke.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Choi Seung Cheol but I'm nickname S.Coups by them."

"I'm Yoon Jeong Han. Nice to meet you."

"Jeoneun Joshua Hong ibnida but you are free to call me Ji Soo."

"Moon Junhui ibnida. Please call me Jun if you like."

"I'm Kwon Soonyoung, otherwise known as Hoshi and this is my dongsaeng Kwon Remi." I smiled to Mrs Boo.

"Jeoneun Jeon Won Woo ibnida. Manaseo bangaseubnida."

"I'm Lee Jihoon and nicknamed Woozi and I'm Remi's boyfriend." Aigoo, I think I just blushed!

"I'm Lee Seokmin. Please call me Dokyeom or Dk."

"Annyeonghaseyo, je ireumeun Kim Min Gyu ibnida."

"I'm Seo Myung Ho or The8."

"I'm Hansol Vernon Chwe. You're free to call me either Hansol or Vernon."

"I'm the giant maknae name Lee Chan, or Dino."

"Wow, so many handsome friends and Dino is the most handsome." commented Mrs Boo. "Kamsahabnida Mrs Boo." thanked Dino. "Aigoo, you all can call me 'Eomeonim' and that includes your too Remi ya." she said and I nodded. And we spent out day in Jeju having fun and all.

Word count: 452