- Awaken -

Hoshi's Pov

It's been 5 weeks since my dongsaeng fallen into a coma. In case you all are confuse, 5 weeks ago Seomi shot Remi with a gun and Remi fallen to the ground and hit her head hard. A stranger happen to pass by and help call the police and ambulance. Luckily Remi didn't get shot but the impact of her getting hit on the ground made her lost consciousness and she's now in a coma.

"Hyung, how is she?" ask Min Gyu. I shook my head. She's been the same. No changes at all even though the doctor said everything was fine. I stared at Remi and for a moment, I thought I saw her eyes twitch. "Ugh, Min Gyu ah. I think I'm seeing things." I said since for now it's only Min Gyu with me. "Waeyo hyung?" he ask. "I saw Remi's eyes twitch. I think I'm thinking of her too much." I said.

"Aniyo hyung. I just saw her eyes twitch as well! Seolma... Is she waking up?" exclaimed Min Gyu and I turn to Remi. This time her hands were moving slowly and I immediately went to get the doctor. After some checks, Remi woken up! I feel so relieve right now! "She's feeling better now, just abit weak but all she needs is rest. She can't get too emotional since she just woken." said the doctor.

Me and Min Gyu thanked the doctor and we went to see Remi. "Remi ya, neo gwaenchana? Neo uri arrayo?" I ask. "Nan neo arrayo Kwon Soonyoung hago Kim Min Gyu. Where are the rest? Are they alright?" ask Remi. "Of course they're alright. You have no idea how worried we were. You were in a coma for 5 weeks." said Min Gyu.

"5 weeks? What's today's date?" ask Remi. "Today is November 13" said Dino as he's entering. "Annyeong Dino!" greeted my sister. Soon, the members if Seventeen arrived but it seems like Remi was looking for someone. "What's wrong Remi? Who are you looking for?" ask Joshua hyung. "Woozi eodiseo?" she ask. Huh? Woozi? Who's that?

"Who's that?" ask Won Woo. "Woozi, je namjachingu and your friend. Lee Jihoon." said Remi. Ehh? Since when she has a boyfriend? How come we didn't know? "Noona, since when you have a boyfriend?" ask Dino. "Hold on, did you say today's November 13?" ask Remi and we nodded. "Hasn't 9 months past?" she ask. "It's only been 5 weeks since you got into a coma." said Seungkwan.

"Coups hyung, I'm going to get the doctor." I whispered to S.Coups hyung. "I'll follow you." he said and I nodded. The doctor soon came in and did a scan for Remi. "It seems like an effect for being in a coma. Her brain might have created artificial memory for her to wake up." said the doctor. "Will she forget about it anytime soon?" I ask. "It'll depend. If she happened to have fallen in love in her memory world, then she'll have to forget about it and move on here. Or she'll just be send to mental hospital." said the doctor.

Word Count: 521