- First Date -

Strangely, Woozi didn't turn up for school today and I'm worried. I decided to dial Woozi. However after 5 rings he has yet to pick up. Aishh, if only I know where he lives then I could just go up to his house. He CAN'T be sick right? Then shall happen to our first date?

School ended just in a blink of an eye and I'm now walking back home. At home I open the door and screamed as the living room was in a GREAT, BIG MESS. Suddenly, I heard footsteps rushing to the living room and it revealed none other than my brother and his friends. Hold on, didn't they go to school? "What's wrong?" ask Minghao. "What happen to the house?! And why didn't you guys go to school?" I ask, partly shouting. Tch, seems like I've become a real noona now.

"Oh well skipped school keke and the mess? Well we were playing some games." admitted my brother. "I'm. Telling. Eomma." I said and was about to dial her number when he stopped me. "Yah hajima jebal!" he pleaded. "Wae? Afraid that eomma will kick you out?" I teased. Our parents is currently at overseas for a business so we haven't been seeing them for awhile.

"I'll buy you Got7's latest album if you don't tell eomma." what my brother said made my eyes widen. "Jeongmal?!" I ask and he nodded. "Arraseo. But if I don't get in a month's time, I'm telling eomma for real." I said and we made us a deal. I showered and got change into comfortable clothes and just in time Woozi called. I immediately jolted to my phone and answered.

---

"Woozi ya! Why weren't you at school? Are you sick? Is everything alright?"

"Aigoo, is my girlfriend worried for me? Nan gwaenchana and I'm not sick. I had stuff to do. That's why I wasn't in school. Mianhae"

"Then why didn't you answer my call?"

"Ah mian. I was busy. Anyways, we're still having our date later. I'll pick you up in an hour."

"Arraseo. I'll be waiting. But wait... Do you even know where my house is?"

"Is at XXX isn't it? Hoshi hyung told me. I'll see you in an hour jagi."

"Arraseo. See ya!"

---

No One's Pov

"When will she be awake?" mumbled a voice. "She'll be awake soon hyung." said another. "It's been 3 weeks." said the first voice. "She'll soon wake up." said the second voice. "I believe in you maknae." said the first voice.

Kwon Remi's Pov

After an hour, Woozi arrived and we left for our date. Firstly, we went to Han River and admired the scenery and took photos. This shall be a memory I'll never forget. After Han River, we went to shop in Myeongdong and Gyeonggi. We bought stationary and clothes. Soon, nightfall came and we headed for dinner.

After a luxurious dinner, Woozi took me to Namsan Tower and he suggested we get ourselves love locks so I agreed. Hmm, what should I write? Ding! I know!

To my dearest Lee Jihoon, aka Woozi.
I love you with my life and I'm so glad I met you. You change me alot and I thank you for that. Saranghae Woozi ya. Let us be together no matter what happens. We'll trust each other no matter what geuchi? Saranghae!
Love, Kwon Remi

"Woozi ya, you finish writing your letter?" I ask him and he nodded. We put our letter in the mail and lock it. We smiled at each other and he ask, "We'll come back here right?" I nodded and smiled. Yeah, we'll come back in the future.

Word count: 609