- Epilogue -

<4 years later>

"Jagi~" called out a familiar voice and I knew just who it was. "Waeyo? I'm tired." I said without looking at him. "Nan baegopayo." he said and I mentally facepalm. "Geuraeso?" I ask, teasing him. "Make me lunchie~" he said with aegyo. Aigoo, I can't resist aegyo and it's still my number 1 weakness. "Aigoo, neo wae gwiyeowo? Arraseo I'll make lunch for you. Yeogiseo jakkaman." I said and headed to the kitchen and made us lunch.

"Here, Cheese Ramyeon." I said, presenting him his lunch. "Aigoo, Gomawo jagi." he thank and I blushed. Just then, my phone rang and I pick up.

---

"Yeobuseyo? Oppa?"

"Neo jigeum eodiseoyo?"

"At home having lunch. Waeyo?"

"Then do you know where are Won Woo, Jihoon and Vernon?"

"Jihoon yeogiseoyo. Vernon, I'll never know. He's too quiet. And Wonwoo? At this time probably practice room?"

"Arraseo, and tell Jihoon to return back to the company soon. He's being an irresponsible leader."

"Yah! You're a leader as well! Don't scold him! Hang up!"

---

"Woozi ya! Oppa tell you ppali go back to the company." I turn to my jagi. "Aww, but I want to stay here." he whined. "Aishh, ppali ga. If not no homemade food for you." I warned him and he pouted. Keke, cute. After lunch, Woozi went back to company and he left me a kiss. Y'all must be confused huh? Well, it all happen 2 years ago...

Flashback
2 years ago

I was walking to Coffee Bay where I'm working. I accidentally bumped into someone familiar. "Ah joesonghaeyo. I wasn't looking where I was going." said the stranger. Ehh? Geu moksori... Sounds familiar. A voice which I miss the most. I look up and saw someone I missed.

"Neo gwaenchana?" he ask and I realize I was being stunned. "Ah ne... Nan gwaenchana." I said. "Good thing. Nan Lee Jihoon ya but you may call me Woozi." he said. "I'm... Kwon Remi... Kwon Soonyoung's dongsaeng." I said. "Kwon Soonyoung? Who's that?" he ask. "Geunnyang... My brother." I said and gave him a smile.

End of Flashback

So yeah, since then Woozi and I have been meeting each other but this Woozi here doesn't know anything that happened in my memory. Just like my brother and his friends. So now, my brother and his friends along with my brother are idols under Pledis Entertainment and their group name is Seventeen.

S.Coups is the main leader. My brother and Woozi are team leaders for their respective units. I tried opening myself to Wonwoo but it just didn't work out. Me and Wonwoo dated for a few months and I suggested to break up since I could only think of Woozi. But me and Wonwoo became best friends and Woozi and I are making new memories together.

Word count: 466