- Confession -

<6 Months Later>

6 months has passed and also I've gotten closer to Woozi. He's really fun and sometimes perhaps serious when he's composing lyrics. He said that he wants to debut as an idol, just like my brother and his friends. I haven't officially introduced him to my brother and his friends yet. And a secret, I like Woozi. Not as a friend mind that. But I wouldn't know if he has the same feeling as me.

"Remi ya, let's go out for lunch together." said Woozi and I nodded. After school, me and Woozi headed to a Japanese restaurant and had our lunch. Oh, today was a half day so school ended early. Good thing as well since the Summer break is coming soon and I needed a break as well. "The food here is really delicious. The last time I came here was 3 years ago." said Woozi. "Jeongmallyeo? Have you been to Japan before?" I ask but he shook his head.

"Aniyo. I don't wish to go to Japan anymore due to bad childhood memories but I loved their food." said Woozi. I feel bad for him having bad childhood memories so I didn't question him any further to respect his privacy. "Let's hang out after lunch. There's something I want to tell you." said Woozi. "Mwondaeyo?" I ask. "It's a surprise." said Woozi. Aishh this kid. Always keeping surprises from me.

After lunch, me and Woozi hung out like everywhere. We even went to Myeongdong to shop for stuffs keke. Soon, nightfall came and we had our dinner near Han River. It was nice but not as delicious as our lunch keke I'm not being biased now keke. "Woozi ya what is it you want to tell me?" I ask, suddenly remembering earlier today. "Huh? Oh, you'll know soon. Kaja." said Woozi and I'm getting suspicious.

We arrive at Han River and the view was spectacular. Woozi suddenly back hugged me and I was slightly shock at his actions. "W-woozi ya..." "Hear me out. To be honest, this is the perfect timing and area for me to confess my feelings. I like you Kwon Remi. Geureonikka, will you pretty please my girlfriend? I promise to take great care of you and not hurt you." said Woozi and I was touch. Woozi turn me to face him and I smiled. "Woozi ya, nado johahae and... I'll be your girlfriend." I said.

Woozi gave the brightest smile tonight and gave me a tight hug and he placed a kiss on my forehead and I slightly blushed. "Aww, you're cute when you blush." he teased. "Aishh... So are we official now?" I ask shyly. "Cutie. Ne, we're official after you tell your brother." said Woozi. "Do I have to?" I ask and he nodded. "He'll know sooner or later. Let's tell him tomorrow. I'll go over to your house." said Woozi and I hesitantly nodded.

Woozi sent me home that night and I SO didn't expect my brother to be awake at this timing and he's sitting at the sofa with a serious expression, as if he was expecting me to be home soon. "O-oppa, aren't you... Suppose to be asleep?" I ask. "Neoneun?" he strike back. Aishh... I have no choice but to tell him everything now so I told him every single detail.

My brother suddenly had a bright smile and pulled me into a headlock, a playful one. "Aigoo, I can't believe my baby has a boyfriend now!" teased my brother while ruffling my hair and I'm still in a headlock. "Oppa! Stop ruffling my hair and stop headlocking me!" I protested and he finally let go. "So, when can I meet him?" he ask. "He said he'll be coming tomorrow." I said. "Arraseo. I be sure to wake you up EARLY to prepare yourself." said my brother. "Whatever" I mumbled and headed to my bedroom and slept.

Word count: 655