- Bribed -

"Remi ya! Are you... Perhaps free tomorrow afternoon?" ask Woozi. "Yeah, I got no club activities. Waeyo?" I answered. "I want to have a date with you since you're my girlfriend now." said Woozi. I look at him and blushed slightly. "Sure. I'll go on a date with you." I answered shyly and Woozi gave me a light hug.

<The Next Day>

I got up early which was not my thing. I did my morning routines and headed to the kitchen and made breakfast. I was surprise to see my brother and his friends sleeping in the living room and with a tent. Don't tell me they camped in the living room. -_-

I sneaked to their 'campsite' and saw them sleeping. I cheekily took out my phone and took various pictures of them sleeping. Keke, if they ever debut I'll be sure to use this fetus photo. I'm evil 😈 keke. Min Gyu suddenly made a move which startled me. I immediately jolted to the kitchen and pretended I didn't do anything.

After making breakfast, the boys woke up. Okay technically Junhui woke up first, followed by the boys. "Morning oppa. You guys camped here last night?" I ask after greeting them. "Huh? Oh yeah. Hoshi hyung invited us for a sleepover party. Didn't he tell you?" said Won Woo and I shook my head. "Aniyo. He didn't tell me ANYTHING about sleepovers." I said while eyeing on my brother.

"Hoshi ya, why didn't you tell your sister that we were having a sleepover?" ask Joshua. My brother just shrugged while I rolled my eyes. "Whatever, anyways here are your breakfast and I'll be off to school." I said and left the house. I reach school and immediately headed towards my classroom.

The moment I enter a paper ball was thrown to my face. I picked up the paper ball and uncrumpled it. There was a writing that said 'I like you Jiyeon'. Ommo, it's a confession to my classmate. Keke, I wonder who wrote it. The paper was suddenly taken back and I was startled. The one who took the paper back was Jung Yoon Do. I should have known. There's rumour saying that he has a crush on the class' most prettiest girl. So it's true huh?

"So you really DO like Jiyeon huh?" I ask while smirking. "Shut up. Just don't tell anyone. Especially Jiyeon!" he said. "I can't guarantee that. You've known me for 5 years now so you should know how I'll be." I said. "Just, don't tell. I'll buy you anything you want." he pleaded. "Anything?" I ask, raising an eyebrow. "Ne, anything. Even the most expensive thing in the world!" exclaimed Yoon Do. Hmm, many chances but what shall I get him to buy me? "If that's the case then I want you to buy me ALL of Got7's merchandise." I said.

Yeah, I'm a IGOT7 and my bias in Got7 is BamBam. (A/N: My bias is JB) He's just so cute and I thought he was the maknae at first! "All? How am I suppose to know what merchandises are there?" he ask worryingly. "I'll give you the list of merchandises I want and you'll have to get them in 3 weeks time." I said. Yoon Do hesitantly agreed and I was grinning from ear to ear.

Word count: 557