- Real or Fake -

How is this possible? How could they not remember Woozi? What happen from that plane crash? I asked them but they said they've NEVER been to Jeju-do before. And yet the doctor told me to forget about the artificial memory? Aishh... Hold on, should I go to Namsan Tower?

"Oppa, I'm going to Namsan Tower." I said. Oh yeah, I got discharge a few days ago so now I'm back home. Apparently eomma and appa left for work again just 2 days ago but they stood by my side in the hospital. "Namsan Tower? Waeyo?" he ask. "I'm going to proof to you that Woozi is real." I said firmly. "Then I'll follow you but mind you if you can't find whatever evidence we're going home and you'll have to stop your theories arraseo?" he said. I hesitated but in the end agreed.

I'll DEFINITELY find that love lock. If it's not there then I'll show him the photos from our first date and Jeju trip. We soon arrived at Namsan Tower and I immediately rush to find the Love lock. However I can't find it geundae wae? "Why can't I find it?" I mumbled to myself and bit my lips to prevent tears from coming out.

"That Woozi doesn't exist Remi ya. Forget about him already." said my brother but I ignored him. I immediately took out my phone and scrolled through my gallery for the photos from the Jeju trip. I'm positive that I'll find it! Or so I thought. It's not in my phone.

Could it be possible that... Woozi... The one I love is not real after all? I fell to my knees and burst into tears with my brother comforting me. "Shh, uljima. Just forget him already. I don't want to see you like this." said my brother. "Oppa... *hiccup* Woo-woozi *hiccup* I lo-love him. *hiccup* Is he *hiccup* se-seriously n-not real?" I ask while sobbing.

"Mianhae Remi ya. Geundae you have to move on. He's just a memory now. Let me tell you something." my brother said which made me look up at him. He smiled and wipe my tears away, "M-mwondaeyo?" I ask. "Jeon Won Woo, he actually likes you. Just you're too blind to know. Would you mind giving him a chance?" he said which made my eyes widen in shock.

"Won Woo... Naega johahae?" I ask and my brother nodded. "Give him a chance. But don't use his feelings to forget the memory your brain created for you." he said. "Nan mollayo oppa. Can I do it?" I ask him. "Give Won Woo a chance. He actually confessed to you while you were in a coma." said my brother and I gave it some thoughts. Hmm, maybe I SHOULD give Wonwoo a chance. It won't hurt right? "Arraseo oppa. I'll TRY." I said and my brother smiled.

Word count: 482