- Plane Crash -

Today is the day we're heading back to Seoul and also because Autumn break is ending soon and neither of us have finish our holiday homework. Some university life huh? We took the first plane ride back to Seoul so we'll have time to finish the remaining homework.

"Aww, we're going to miss you Eomeonim." said Minghao while pouting. "Aigoo, gwaenchana, you all can come back anytime. Just let my baby Kwan know." said Eomeonim and we once chuckled when she said 'Baby Kwan'. "Eomma!" he whined again which made us laugh. "Arraseo arraseo, faster get on board. I'll see you all next time." said Eomeonim.

We showed our plane tickets to the security and we entered the departure hall. Apparently this time I'm sitting with S.Coups and Joshua. When we were going to Jeju, I was sitting with Seungkwan and Junhui. "Yeah, I'm sitting with you two!" exclaimed Joshua while I smiled. "Joshua oppa, S.Coups oppa, I heard from my oppa that you guys are planning to be idols? Have you guys thought of what agency you want?" I ask.

"We haven't actually decided on that. Any suggestions?" ask S.Coups. "How about SM? Or JYP?" I suggested. "I suggested those two but leader hyung doesn't want them." said Dino who was behind us. Ommo, behind us were Dino, Woozi and my brother. "Then how about Pledis? Or YG?" I suggested again. "Pledis sounds not bad. Maybe I'll consider that." said S.Coups.

The plane started to take off and soon we were in the sky. Since it's about a 4 hour ride, I was about to take a short nap when the plane started to make weird noises. I thought it was just me so I shrugged it off. But soon it became loud that everyone heard it and I smell something burning. "Oppa, do you smell something burning?" I ask.

We glance around and I notice that one of the aeroplane wings was on fire. (A/N: FIRE~ 불타오르네 XD) "Attention all passengers, we're currently experiencing a flight difficulty. Please stay calm and remain in your seat!" said the pilot. Okay now I'm feeling really, really scared. I don't want anything to happen to me! Just then, the plane suddenly faced down and we heading down. Diagonally down into the water from what I saw! Gulp. Most of the passengers started to scream and the plane made an emergency landing in the water.

The plane started to fill with water and the passengers tried to grab the life vests available and tried to swim out of the plane. Gulp. I can't swim! Nonetheless I got my life vest but the water was rising up fast because the plane was sinking down fast. By the time the life vest was onto me, the water was already at my neck level. Eotteoke? Woozi... I need him but where is he. I mentally panicked and not noticing the water is at my mouth. The last thing, or person I saw was Joshua beside me before I blacked out.

A/N: I know nothing about planes.

Word count: 513