- Hospital -

BANG!

I waited for the bullet to hit me but nothing. I was hit to the ground. I think I hit my head hard in the ground. I slowly open my eyes and saw someone on the ground with me. He turn to me and I saw his face. I was about to mumble out his name when everything gone black.

Hoshi's Pov

I was hanging out with my buddies. We are a group called Seventeen and we dream of becoming idols but we haven't audition yet. We decided probably after University then we'll audition as Seventeen. We were dancing to a song when my phone rang. The caller ID showed 'Remi Dongsaeng'.

I answered her call but she didn't say anything. I was about to decline when I heard something. "Seomi ya jebal. Just put away the gun. You don't want to become a murderer now do you? We're still University students Seomi. Put the gun away." Mwo? A gun? Seomi?

"Hoshi hyung. Aren't you practicing?" ask Dokyeom and I shush him. I also gestured the Seventeen members to gather and I put loud speaker. My buddies know about Remi since they've met before. My buddies ask me what's wrong and I was about to answer them when the line started to speak again.

"Seomi, we're only nearby the school. You don't want the other kids to find out about you." she's near the school? I glanced over at my buddies and we decided to head near the school. Luckily she hasn't ended the call yet but as we were rushing to the school, a bang sound was suddenly heard and in the kick of time we arrived.

We arrive and saw 2 people lying in the ground. I spotted Seomi with the gun. Seungkwan and Dokyeom immediately grabbed her and she tried to get out of our grip but failed. I ran over to see someone on the ground with my sister. "Remi ya!" I called but she didn't answer. The unknown stranger got up and turn to me saying, "She only passed out."

I picked up my sister bridal style and thanked the stranger. "Jeongmal gomawo. Geundae neo nuguseyo?" I ask after thanking him. "I'm Remi's new classmate. Jeoneun Lee Ji Hoon ibnida." he said. I thanked him once again and he left.

Kwon Remi's Pov

I woke up in a hospital bed and I notice that I wasn't the only one in the room. My brother, Jeong Han and Won Woo were in the room. They were sleeping soundly together. I chuckled silently and took some pictures of them sleeping. Cute~

"Uhh" groaned my brother and I realized that he's waking up. I pretended I was asleep and when he was getting closer I suddenly sat up and it scared him abit. I chuckled at how cute he is. "You scared me Remi. Neo jigeum gwaenchana? (Are you alright now)" he ask and I nodded. "Good thing because your brother nearly cried." said Jeong Han which earned him a joking punch from my brother. "Hyung!" whined my brother.

"Geundae... Woo- Jihoon eodiseoyo?" I ask. "Jihoon?" questioned Won Woo. "Oh he left. Luckily he was there." said my brother. "Geureom... Seomineun?" I ask. "She, uhh... Got caught by the police of doing an illegal act. Having a gun with her and the attempt of murder, geundae geokjeonghajima, she won't bother you now" said my brother and I nodded.

"But how did that boy know where were you?" ask Won Woo and I shrugged. It's true. I also didn't know why was he there. "When can I be discharge?" I ask. "Soon" said Min Gyu who just entered the room with S.Coups. "Jeongmal?" I ask and he nodded. "Remi ya, we'll be going now. Maximum 3 people in the room only. We'll see you later maybe." said Jeong Han and he and Won Woo left.

<2 Weeks Later>

I'm finally discharge from the hospital and I can finally go back to school. I headed back to University and the students were asking about my condition. I either ignored them or gave them short answers. I enter my classroom and saw Woozi there. I don't know why but a smile appeared on my face.

"H-hey" I greeted. Huh, why did I stutter? "Remi! You're back! Neo gwaenchana?" he ask worryingly. I chuckled and nodded. "I'm... Alright now. Gomawo." I said. Honestly I've been wanting to thank him since he protected me from Seomi. "No problem. You're my friend so I should be asking." he said and I chuckled. "Aniya. I want to thank you for protecting me from Seomi. Gomawo." I said.

"Huh? Oh you saw me? I thought you didn't since... You passed out." he said shyly. "Aniya. I saw you. Thank you Woozi." I said with sincerity. The teacher soon came and we started our lesson.

Word count: 810