- The Accident -

School finally ended and I was getting ready to go home. "Yah Kwon Remi!" Aishh what does she want now?! "WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" I shouted as I was very, very annoyed. Since morning to be precise. "Yah, what makes you think that you can shouted at me?!" she shouted back, Tch. She started to grab my wrist TIGHT and I silently bit my lower lips to prevent any sound.

She dragged me to the alley near the school where nobody would pass by. She pushed me to the wall. Ouch, my back. She started pulling my hair and punching me. I decided to retaliate and kick her leg hard. "You bitvh, you're the cause of that accident! Neo ttaemune! Je dongsaeng, chugodagu! (Because of you! My little sister is dead!)" she shouted. When will this girl ever understand...

"It wasn't my fault that the fire started! It was never me! Seri's death was an accident!" I said, telling the truth.

Flashback
3 years ago

"Seomi unnie, Remi unnie, let's bake cookies together!" suggested Seomi's younger sister Seri. She's only 12 years old this year while we're 18. "Sure. What flavour you want?" I ask. "Cookies and Cream!" squealed Seri and I chuckled.

"Geundae we don't have enough ingredients." said Seomi. "Geokjeonghajima, I'll go out and buy the ingredients." I said. "Aniyo, I'll go and I'll let you have more time with Seri." said Seomi and she left.

Soon, she came back and we started to bake Cookies and Cream cookies. The cookies were nearly completed. Just waiting for 20 minutes since it's in the oven right now. "I'll be at the washroom for a moment." said Seomi and we nodded. As for me, I was about to check on the cookies when my phone rang. I turn to Seri and said, "Seri ah, wait here and don't open the oven." she nodded and I went upstairs to get my phone.

Just then, the house was burning with the smell of smoke and I immediately rush back to the kitchen. When I reach, Seomi was down there stunned. "Seomi, what happened?" I ask and she pointed to the kitchen. There was fire and Seri wasn't around. I told Seomi to call the fire department while I rush into the fire to look for Seri.

But I was too late. Seri wasn't here anymore. She was burnt to death. I came out of the fire with the fire department here. "S-s-seri eo-eo-eo-eodiseo?" ask Seomi while tearing. I cried and hugged her and apologize, "Mianhae... I w-w-was t-t-too l-late."

End of Flashback

Since then, I haven't seen Seomi. More like she wasn't the same. She still think it was my fault when it wasn't. But I really wanted to know what actually happened since I told Seri not to go near the oven and Seri has been an obedient girl.

On the other hand, Seomi had been in the washroom and hasn't come out until the fire accident. But Seomi wouldn't let me check on the case. It's not that I'm suspecting her or anything but her actions are really... I don't know. Since then, Seomi was never the same and when I found out she got enrolled in the same University as me, she became a whole new person.

"IF IT WASN'T YOU SERI WOULDN'T DIE!" shouted Seomi which brought me back to reality and she was pointing a gun at me. "Yah Seomi ya, calm down and put away the gun." I said, trying to calm her down. "I want you to die! I have to revenge for Seri!" she said and started pulling the trigger. Andwae!

I have no choice but to do this. I swiftly dialled my brother and let him hear what's happening. I have to try and delay time. From my pocket, I could hear a soft 'Yeobuseyo' from the other side. Must be my brother. "Seomi ya jebal. Just put away the gun. You don't want to become a murderer now do you? We're still University students Seomi. Put the gun away." I said as loud but not that obvious to Seomi.

Seomi shook her head and said, "It was because of you Seri died! You deserve to die. You don't deserve to be Hoshi's dongsaeng!" That last sentence hurt me badly. "Seomi, we're only nearby the school. You don't want the other kids to find out about you." I said, trying to hint my brother our location. "I DON'T CARE! GO AND DIE!" shouted Seomi as she pulled the trigger. She released the trigger and I shut my eyes tight.

BANG! (A/N: Bang Bang Bang! XD)

Word count: 783