That's All I Ask - Part 4

gif- thestylesgifs on tumblr

Love Is In The Air... Again?

On again and off again couple, Y/N and Harry Styles are reportedly on again. The two were both in NYC last weekend, Styles for his appearance on SNL and Y/N for her show on her Y/Tour/Name Tour. Y/N was seen on Styles' best mate, Nick's snap chat in the SNL audience and fans took to Twitter saying they saw Styles and his group of friends at Y/N's show.

It's also rumored that Y/N's newest song that she performed at that very concert was all about her rekindling a relationship with now Solo artist Harry Styles.

We've reached out to both Harry and Y/N's camp, but neither has responded to the rumors.

One would guess we would just have to wait and see if our favorite Pop couple is once again a thing.

**

You have had a long couple of days during your tour and since tonight was your off night, you decided just to have a quiet night in your hotel room. You put some candles on and some music before starting the water for a bath. You took off your robe and got into the water and closed your eyes.

A few minutes later, your phone rang and you groaned. You reached over for it and saw that Harry was face timing you. You smirked and accepted the call.

"Baby!" he smiled waving to you. "Wait, where are you?"

You laughed. "I'm right here, hold on," you said. "I'm in the tub, so I had to look a bit decent."

"Aw come on... You don't have to do that," he smirked. "I wouldn't mind a little sneak peek."

You rolled your eyes turning the camera to face you. "You're such a perv," you joked.

"It's not pervy if you're my girlfriend," he smirked.

"Whatever," you giggled. "So, what have you been up to?"

"I just finished rehearsing," he said. "So, my voice is a bit gone, but it's all good."

You nodded. "When do you have to record for the show?"

"Um, it airs on Friday night, so sometime Thursday, I think," he said.

"Well, make sure you rest of your voice," you said.

"Yes, ma'am," he laughed.

"Did you that we're trending again?" you asked.

"Yeah, I did. My Mum called me and asked me about it," he said. "I told her we spent time in New York and that we're going to give ourselves a second chance."

"How did she react?" you asked.

"I think she was a little hesitant at first, but then she asked me if this was what I really wanted and if being with you made me happy and when I told her it did and it is what I wanted more than anything, she said that was all that matters," he smiled.

"Well, that's good," you smiled. "Especially since your mom hasn't always liked me in the past."

"It wasn't that she didn't like you, she just didn't like the situations surrounding our relationship," he said.

"Which is understandable," you sighed. "Do you think you're going to get asked about our relationship during the interview?"

"I don't know, maybe," he said. "It's only supposed to be a short interview so there might not be time for it, but I wouldn't be surprised if there was though."