London - Part 12

You were now finished with the tour and currently on a plane to London. Harry's album had just been released the day before and he was doing a secret show that night in London.

Harry had no idea that you were going to be at the show because you both agreed to just meet in LA when he was there to be on the Late Late Show. However, you missed him and you didn't want to miss his first solo show because you knew he wasn't just nervous about it, but it was special to him.

No one knew you were coming and you weren't sure how it was going to over. It would be the first time you've seen his family and London friends. By the time your plane lands you'll have enough time to just freshen up at the hotel and head to the show nearby.

You weren't sure if you should surprise him before the show or after, but eventually, you decided on after because you didn't want to ruin his little pre-show routine.

When you got to the hotel, you took a shower, redid your hair and makeup and then changed into something nice. Once you were ready to go, you headed to the venue.

You walked inside about twenty minutes before the show was about to start. It was crowded and hot and you were trying to figure out where you should go stand.

You grabbed a water from the bar and started making your way through the crowd. You could see the section where Harry's family and friends were standing.

You bit your lip trying to figure out if you should go stand there or not.

"Y/N?" Someone shouted.

You looked behind you and saw a group of fans screaming your name. Out of the corner of your eye, you could see both Anne and Gemma looking right at you.

"Hi," you said to the fans.

"I can't believe you're here," they smiled. "Can we get a picture?"

"Of course," you smiled and took a few pictures with the fans.

"Are you and Harry really back together?" They asked.

"Uh, yeah, we are," you smiled.

"Aww, that's awesome! We've always rooted for you two!" She smiled.

"Thank you," you smiled. "That means a lot."

"You're welcome," she said hugging you quickly.

You laughed and excused yourself to walk away.

"Y/N," Anne said. "Would you like to come stand with us?"

"Sure," you said nodding walking over to her.

You were even more nervous now.

"I didn't know you were coming," she said.

"Nobody knew," you said. "I came as a surprise to Harry."

"Oh, that's wonderful," she said. "How have you been?"

"Great, I just finished the tour," you said.

"I bet you're ready for some time off, now," she said.

"Uh, yeah, a little bit," you admitted.

"Hm, well maybe you'll be able to take a holiday soon," she said. "You know while Harry is busy and such."

Ouch.

"Maybe," you said.

Luckily, the lights went low and all conversations were finished. You smiled widely when Harry came out on stage with his band. He put on his guitar and looked out into the crowd before starting the first song.