You Should Have Told Me - Part 25

Over the next few days, Harry had yet to mention to you about the photos. He really wanted to ask you about it, but he didn't want to put any more stress on you. Even though he hadn't said anything about it, you could tell something was bothering him. You had thought maybe it was just being back on tour and trying to get into the swing of things again taking its toll on his body.

It was an off day in between the DC and Toronto shows and you two were enjoying lunch at the restaurant in the hotel. You took a bite of his sandwich before putting it back on his plate.

"You're lucky I love you," he joked.

"Yep," you laughed taking a sip of your water. "So, we really gotta figure out a name for the little one. I mean we don't even have any in the running."

"Well, I have been thinking of that and uh what do you think of Mac?" he asked.

"Mac, just Mac?" You asked.

"I mean obviously it would be Mac Styles," he laughed. "And a middle name in there, but yeah, just Mac."

"Hmm... Mac," you said. "It's definitely different."

"Different good... or bad?" He asked.

"Good," you giggled. "So, do we have a name?"

"Let's ask him," he said putting his hand on your belly. "Now, baby, what do you think about your name being Mac? Huh, Mac Styles."

"Grey," you smiled. "Mac Grey Styles."

All of sudden you felt a foot going into your side. "Oh, I think he likes it," you giggled.

"Then it's settled. I love you Mac Grey Styles," he whispered. "And I love you too," he smiled kissing your head.

**

After lunch, you decided to walk around the city and go to a few shops. You had gone into a baby shop. You smiled widely when you saw all the little baby clothes and went straight over to look around.

"Oh, god," Harry laughed.

"Shut up," you said. "Our baby's gotta look good."

"Babe, he's already going to look good, I am his father after all," he smirked.

"Oh god," you groaned

He laughed and walked up behind you as you both started looking through the clothes. After a bit, Harry felt as if someone was watching you two. Now, this wasn't an unusual thing because fans or paps were usually lurking around the corner and sneaking photos. He looked around and didn't see anyone close by, but he did notice someone across the street with a rather large lens on their camera.

Harry made his way towards the window, but the guy with the camera already left. In less than a minute, his phone got a notification from Twitter and he opened it up. There was a message sent to him with a picture of you and him just now with a message.

"I already told you once to stay away from her and my baby. This is your final warning."

Harry went outside with his phone and immediately started to look around. He kept looking to see if he could see the guy he just saw, but he was literally nowhere to be found. He then tried to click on the twitter account that sent him the message, but it was all blank. There were no pictures, no bio, no tweets.

Harry had no clue what was going on, but he was sure something wasn't right and he was going to have to mention this to you whether he wanted to or not.

**

You had bought a few outfits and other things at the baby shop and now you were back at the hotel.