I Don't Know What To Believe - Part 27

Harry's jogged turned into a walk and all of a sudden he turned around to see who was behind him. There was a guy a few feet away and he squinted to see who it was.

"Can I help you?" Harry asked. "I'd appreciate it if you'd stop following me."

The guy was clenching his fist and glaring at Harry, "And I'd appreciate if you'd staying the fuck away from Y/N and my baby like I already asked you to do."

Harry took out his earphones and looked at the guy. "Look, mate, I don't know what sort of sick, twisted fantasy you've dreamed up in that head of your's, but my baby isn't your's and neither is Y/N."

"Is that what she told you?" He smirked. "Why don't you go ask her about the night we shared where I had her on her knees as she came all over my dick? Hm. See her try to deny that especially when I've got proof."

"You better watch your fucking mouth," Harry snapped. "And photoshopped pictures ain't shit because you and Y/N never happened."

"Keep telling yourself that, mate," the guy said. "And don't worry the truth will come out when "your" son looks nothing like you."

"I've had enough of your shit," Harry said getting in up his face. "You come near me again I'm calling the cops, you come near Y/N, you're dead."

He scoffed. "I'd love to see you try. You'd never ruin your precious reputation in the limelight like that."

"I'd do anything to protect Y/N and our baby especially from someone like you," Harry said.

"You must be pretty whipped to want to protect a slut," he smirked.

Harry's eyes went wide and he raised his arm back to punch the guy square in the jaw when someone grabbed his arm. Harry looked back and saw Mitch and Jeff standing behind him.

"Okay, that's enough," Mitch said. "We're getting you back to the hotel."

"You stay away from her," Harry snarled over Mitch's shoulder. "Don't you dare come around again."

"Harry, go, now, the cops are on their way," Jeff said.

Harry was confused as to how Mitch and Jeff knew where he was and the situation that was going on and why the cops were being called, to begin with, but honestly, he didn't care. He was fuming, but all the wanted at that moment was to see you and make sure you were safe.

Mitch got him back to the hotel, while Jeff talked to the cops about the whole stalking situation that had been going on the last few weeks. When Harry walked up to the room, he was just about to go in, when Mitch stopped him.

"Let me go," he snapped.

"Not until you've calmed down," Mitch said. "You're seeing fucking red right now and that's not the best way to approach Y/N."

"Do you think I'd hurt Y/N?" Harry asked.

"What? No, I don't, I'm just saying about her being pregnant right now, you freaking out over what just went down, is not good for her," he said.

Harry sighed. "You're right... I need to get to the gym."

"I'll go with you," Mitch said.

**

Harry went over on the treadmill and ran for a few minutes before grabbing some gloves and heading over to the punching bag that was in there.

"So, what exactly happened out there?" Mitch asked.

"Well, I was minding my own fucking business, when I noticed I was being followed. I asked him what he wanted and he told me to stay the fuck away from Y/N and his baby," he spat out. "Then he proceeded to talk shit about her and called her a slut, I fucking lost it. I was going to punch his fucking face in."