Pictures, Pictures, Pictures - Part 24

Over the next few days, you'd been on tour with Harry. You were having the best time and you were feeling great, however, it made you realize how much you missed touring yourself. You had been working on some songs and had a bit of studio time, but it wasn't your main priority at the moment. As far as your hormone issues, they've scaled back a little. You didn't get as annoyed with Harry, which sort of bummed him out because he thought your little outbursts were adorable.

During the shows, you were sat on the side of the stage. Every time Harry started singing, the little baby in your tummy would start kicking away. The traveling in between shows wasn't the most ideal, but you would rather be a little uncomfortable than be thousands of miles away from Harry. Another thing with touring is that your picture was out there more and more with fans seeing you at the show or walking into and out of the venue.

It seemed like everyday people were talking about you being pregnant. You and Harry still made no comment on the matter even when you two got bombarded with questions leaving a restaurant in Vegas when Harry was there for the IHeartRadio Festival. The thing is you were showing heavily nowadays and it was quite obvious that you were pregnant and not just that you' d gained weight, but people still needed the confirmation or whatever.

Even though you two hadn't said anything about it publicly, there were a quite a few people who "confirmed" it and were saying horrible things about it. Some were saying it was fake and you were just gaining weight to make all this speculation. Then there were some who were saying you purposely got pregnant to be with Harry again. Normally that shit would bother you because you were used to it since you'd been in the business for years, but having your hormones be all over the place didn't help.

Harry would always take your phone out of your hands and throw it to the side. He would tell you to ignore it and that it wasn't true. He would hold you and rub your belly while you calmed down. You were now in New York for his show at Radio City. It was weird to think how the last time you were here was when you and Harry first got back together.

That night seemed so long ago, yet it was only about seven months ago. You were in Harry's NYC apartment for a night in. You had thought about going out for dinner, but you weren't feeling well, so Harry ordered a bunch of take-out food.

"Since we're in NYC, I've been thinking about something," Harry said.

"And what's that?" you asked.

"We should do some pregnancy photos here," he smirked. "You know since this is the city that brought us together and essentially put a baby in your belly."

"Oh my god," you groaned throwing your fork down. "We're not doing that! What are we going to do, go back to the hotel room I was in and just take pictures there?"

"What? No," he laughed. "I was thinking of Central Park or something. Somewhere nice."

"How do you purpose we take photos in Central Park without attracting attention?" You asked.

"We'd figured it out," he shrugged.

"Do we really need to take photos though?" you sighed.

"I thought you wanted to take some?" He asked.

"I did," you sighed. "But I just feel blah... I don't want to see myself looking like shit."

"You don't look like shit," he said. "And even if you did, you'd look like the hottest and sexiest shit I've ever seen."

"Good attempt, but no, just no," you laughed.

"I tried," he laughed. "But if you don't want to take pictures, that's okay. I just don't want you to regret not doing them."

"My parents didn't take photos when they were pregnant with me," you said. "To be honest, I don't think this was a thing until recently."