What's Is In A Name? - Part 21

Ever since you and Harry were given the news about your son's heart condition, Harry had been doing a lot of research about it. There were some good outcomes and of course, some really bad outcomes. Harry didn't share any of the bad outcomes with you because he didn't want to cause you any worry or stress. Your belly was now pretty apparent, which didn't help the rumors escalating since the movie premiere.

The day following the premiere, your picture was everywhere. People were speculating that you were pregnant, while some were saying you were just looking fat. Neither you or Harry had confirmed the pregnancy speculations and you had no desire to, really. Everyone that needed to know about the baby knew you were pregnant and that's all that mattered.

You were currently craving some ice cream, so you went into the kitchen and grabbed a tub and a spoon. Since Harry had an upcoming tour, he was in his office going over the final details and his schedule. You waddled into his office and saw him looking at the computer. He perked up and smiled when he saw you walking in the room.

"Hey, baby," he smiled.

"Hey," you said with a mouthful of ice cream.

He laughed and opened his arms for you to sit on his lap.

"Ice cream?" You asked holding the spoon out for him.

He smiled and took a bite before wrapping his arms around you. "You look beautiful today."

"Thank you," you smiled. "I don't feel beautiful, I feel swollen."

He smiled rubbing your belly. "Besides that, how are you feeling?"

"Good," you nodded.

"I'm glad," he said kissing your cheek.

"Is everything in order for the tour now?" You asked.

"Basically," he said. "Just a few small details to work out."

You nodded. "When do rehearsals start again?"

"Next week," he said.

You sighed nodding. "I wish you'd let me go with you on tour," you mumbled.

"I wish you could come too, baby, but all that travel is not good for you or our son," he sighed.

"I could at least go to the first few shows," you pointed out.

"We'll see what the doctor says," he said.

"But Harry," you whined. "You're going to be over in the states for weeks! And you're going to be looking all hot and sexy on stage! I can't miss that. Besides, we can have some backstage fun..." you smirked.

"Are you trying to seduce me into letting you go with me?" He laughed.

"Yep," you nodded. "You know you can't resist me and we both know how you get after shows... I mean... hello, that's how this little one came about," you laughed pointing to your belly.

"As much as I love making love with you baby and want you on tour with me, your and our little guy's health and safety is more important," he said.

"I know, I know," you sighed. "You're just going to be so far away."

"I know, but my Mum can come to visit and Gemma too," he said.

"Your mother and I are still working on our relationship," you said.

"Which means it would be a perfect time for her to come down," Harry said. "Or we can fly your parents over here."