Family Vacation Part 49

You and Harry had been through a lot over the last few weeks. You were still in the midst of finding out who was the person on your team behind this whole fucked up situation. Since Mac was no longer sick, Harry decided it was time for a family holiday. Between the drama of everything, you were glad for the getaway and distraction.

Harry scratched his head in confusion as he looked at the list you had made to pack for Mac.

"Do we really need all of this?" He asked. "It seems... a little bit much."

"Well, we're going to the beach," you said. "Which means we need swimming gear and wear, sunscreen, hats, an umbrella, and toys. Then for night time, we need the bassinet for him to sleep in, the sound machine for him to sleep, pajamas, diapers, wipes, baby powder, clothes, extra clothes, snacks, bottles, the pump, yes, we need it all."

"Now, I know why people say babies weigh you down," he joked.

You shook your head with a laugh, "Once he's packed and ready to go, I'll just need to pack myself and then we'll be ready for our flight in the morning."

"I'm so fucking ready to be out of this house and the city," he groaned. "I need sunshine... the salty air... you in a tiny bikini," he smirked.

"Yeah, no, the latter is not happening," you laughed. "One piece only."

"What? Why?" He pouted.

"Um, because I just had a baby a few months ago and my body isn't exactly where I want it to be to be in a tiny bikini," you mumbled.

Harry sighed walking over to you, "I understand if you're not comfortable, but I don't want you to feel uncomfortable because you think everyone else is going to say shit about your body."

You sighed sitting down on the bed, "It's partly to do with that... but I'm not comfortable because I know I'm not where I want to be yet. I've accepted my body's never going to be where it was before I got pregnant, but I'm just not ready to put it on display..."

"Well, whether it's a tiny bikini or a full body suit, you're going to look fucking amazing to me," he smiled kissing your head.

"Thank you," you smiled. "But it won't be a body suit, so don't worry about that."

He laughed and you two went back to getting everything packed, while Mac was still sleeping.

**

The next day you were all packed and ready to go. Luckily, Harry arranged for a private plane so it would be easier and safer for Mac instead of being around tons of strangers with germs. During the flight, Mac stared out the window with wide eyes as he sat in Harry's lap.

He babbled pointing to the sky and clouds and then looking at Harry.

Harry laughed, "Isn't it pretty?

Mac nodded and clapped with a huge smile on his face. You smiled grabbing your phone and taking some photos of the two of them. As you watched Mac and Harry together, you couldn't help but think about everything you and Harry had gone through. It was weird to think about how when the photo first was shown to you, you thought you were losing your family. That you and Harry weren't going to be together anymore because he had lied to you... but now... now that everything, well almost everything, had come to light, you felt stronger.

Plus, you both needed each other during the time Mac was sick.

"What's Mummy doing, huh?" Harry whispered to Mac. "She's staring into space."

"I can hear you," you laughed. "I was just thinking..."

"About me?" He smirked.

"Actually, yes," you smiled.